Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:18
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
God Bless you Patriot.
I have no Idea why I just up and moved to Ky in 2006 from NV. I just needed a fresh start and Im glad I did. I didn't know 1 person here and NEVER even visited here. Just moved. Now I know why.
03:39 PM - Feb 09, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 03:40
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Wow, interesting Crumb Catcher, we have a similar story....God had me abruptly move from Cali to FL in mid 2019 to be with and help my Mom, I just packed up myself, my business and made the drive with my dog, took 6 days, and I could not for the life of me figure out why such the rush. God knew what was coming for my beautiful Cali in only 5 months and didn't want me there. We never know why at the time, but we sure learn why eventually. Never in a million years did I think I would leave my home state, yet here I am in a state that saved me from the worst I could have imagined. I would have lost my little business had I stayed..God is GREAT, I trust him completely. I still love and miss my Cali, but I'm here for more than just Mom, I know that now..
Praise to God..🙏💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 February, 03:44
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😘