Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:18
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Empathy coupled with punishment or denial (from people we truly feel for) is just a cruel trick (sent from the depths of depravity) meant to steal our light. This type of warfare knows no bounds of how to hurt us or how to stop us... and it uses loved ones as pawns. I am personally determined to show evil a boundary - and this will be in the name of God and His children. We are on the right side of this mess, battle scars and all. I love you patriot. If ever any of us meet on the other side of this war, I will gladly hug each one. Meanwhile we will be called to help lost souls. It’s gonna get super busy before we can rejoice. We will get there and we will rejoice. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💪
01:53 AM - Feb 09, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
09 February, 03:11
We can stand “alone” - but truly together. We have a ton of friendlies out on the battlefield. You are not wrong and I know each and every one of us has a tremendous amount of anguish = the cost of believing in something bigger than ourselves while evil plays hard to steal it all. God wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 February, 02:16
You are fixing humanity at this very moment!!! I just read this entire communication. Thank you Patriot! You are loved and appreciated!