Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When the normies wake up and realise they have been fooled, betrayed, and poisoned then they will rage. The desire for vengeance will risk the collapse of society into a bloodbath. That is why all the justice has to be completed out of sight before the mass awakening. Our patience has rewards. It is also why you need an army of prepared patriots who can prove that this was all preplanned. "Things are under control so sit down and calm down and let us hold you as you shake and shudder in fury." Without Q and the anons it would be the end of humanity.
08:32 PM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 December, 09:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
In the past, people perpetrating this kind of evil, were literally torn apart by crowds of those they fooled.

I am of the opinion, that if justice, is not SEEN to be done. ie not made public, the crowd will never believe it has been done.

Maybe I am not yet enlightened enough...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 December, 08:54

🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
04 December, 08:54
There will still be a bloodbath.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
04 December, 08:52
God Would of found another way.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
03 December, 10:29
GITMO TV...
play it on a loop..
Stain their minds, just like 9/11

https://youtu.be/jxvR7ZUja...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 December, 10:22
The political side of all this bothers me very much...but the vaxxed side of it hits humanity in the heart. That tears me up inside. So many sheeple, many with the best of intentions but very misguided, will die because they thought they were doing the right thing and didn't know how or where to search for more info (or even TO search for more info). They are/were so easily led - right to the gallows :(

Which goes back to your point - we were woke up for a reason.

I'm in my 50's, and I woke up when I was 7 and things didn't add up...we really have been called for a reason.

I hope I have the patience for those who come my way...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 December, 10:11
This is what I worry about - the masses turning on those who have been awake and trying to wake others up. They will unleash their anger, rage and jealousy on anyone and anything - even their own families and friends. I worry about this - and about more murder-sucides as the realization of the vaccine and its pending death toll comes to light...there is no reversing it. I've been researching and children whose parents are vaxxed have higher rates of blood abnormalities than even the parents do - all from close personal contact (hugs, kisses, etc) and couples pass the graphene thru sex and kissing too. The vax has 20% graphene in it. The more vaxxes you get, the shorter your life span.

When the vaxxed population wakes up and realizes they are walking dead people - all hell will break loose. They have nothing to fear, because death will be staring them in the face. If any MSM or politicians or doctors or whoever pushed the vax is still out there...they will be hunted down and killed.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 December, 09:26
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 December, 10:02

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
03 December, 09:54
The sheep never revolt- they're too scared and rely on their primitive reactive brain , not the reasoning, critical thought regions, to shape their reality. if Big Brother tells them to jump off a cliff for their own well-being they will gladly do it. it will be the Freedom fighters that will fight when they're pushed to the precipice.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 December, 10:38
In response Sandy Mack to his Publication
I would agree to a degree - sheep do follow blindly even off a cliff. However, some sheep do rebel and fight back and become aggressive.

I own sheep. When their babies are endangered, or if they are backed into a corner, or if a ram is protecting his ewes...get ready to be hit HARD and knocked on your butt.

Sheep are very much brainless little creatures - but under the right circumstances they break away from that and turn into dangerous animals that can seriously hurt you.

Out of my flock of Finnish sheep (known to be very gentle sheep), we have a large handful that are pets - they follow us everywhere, call for us, will climb in our laps if we sit down in their pen (leftover from when they were babies - they don't fit on laps anymore, LOL!). They are incredibly sweet, trusting, loving, and loyal. Not attributes normally thought about when sheep are mentioned.

The normies are similar - they have positives to them, we need to see the good as well as possible dangers.

amy lilley @amylilley
03 December, 08:10
I know it’s coming, as the couple of people who God has very recently reconnected me to after 2 years are those who have been making the most noise..sweet Jesus, they need so much help🐸

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 December, 08:00
Thank You JESUS 🙏

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 December, 07:56
We are here for a reason . #InItTogether #WINNING

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 December, 07:55
Some brilliant new currency would help also. How do we help ppl without this whole thing being flipped on its head...sigh

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 December, 10:36
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Looky what I found!
Looks real.
😲👀😃😎
1:54 min.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
03 December, 07:53
Military psyop with real intel at it's best. We are the pressure valve to deflate this construct with the least amount of damage. The time laps will be years but unwinding a hard to comprehend 2k year mind/magic control system.
You are one of the best at standing up to it! Keep up the good fight brother!

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 December, 07:47
Thank you. One thin that I will say to the normies who might come to me is
"Do you think that I am not angry?"
Then I will say that how we deal with this will make a difference of living through this or not, of surviving or not.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 December, 07:26
today Honduras enters a marshal law ..

None None @MUDD
03 December, 07:26
I do, often, find solace amongst this crowd...and a bit of angst, as well.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 05:44
👍🙏💥😃❤️

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
03 December, 05:40

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 05:45
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
❤️😃💥🙏👍

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
03 December, 05:38
She did leave twitter last year but I sure would like to see Elon release what she was saying about the virus & vaccines when she thought her emails/DM’s would never see the light of day.

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 December, 08:36
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
how convenient for her dad !

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
04 December, 09:37
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
If she has any brains she should remove Fauci from her name pronto.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 December, 04:57
Thanks! A little perspective reminder is always appreciated. ❤️ WWG1WGA

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 December, 04:39
Sadly so. My heart breaks for them.

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 December, 04:36
I don't interact much with normies. Reading some of the tweets yesterday was Very concerning. They are in as much denial as they were before the 2020 election.

There is no joy in knowing many will likely lose their minds 🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 December, 04:33
you know what though - we the people have the right to determine their fate and if there are groups of vets, etc. who want to carry out the demise of the evil ones? they have that right. but logically i can understand why it has had to play out this way. it still sucks either way. for us. for now.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
03 December, 04:28
ALL GLORY 2 GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR SOURCE"

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

garm hava @sigma777
03 December, 04:40
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
some people seek God, some don't

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 December, 04:17
Imagine a world in which the "others" were awakened first. We were chosen, most definitely, for a reason. Not saying I didn't have my moments of incredibly poor behavior.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 10:11
Yes, Martin and thank you for a great wiwe, on the plan to save the world. TrustThePlan Q team got This! GodWon TheBestIsYetToCome

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 January, 01:54
Agreed . . . I am so glad that you are here.