Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 January, 08:32
When the normies wake up and realise they have been fooled, betrayed, and poisoned then they will rage. The desire for vengeance will risk the collapse of society into a bloodbath. That is why all the justice has to be completed out of sight before the mass awakening. Our patience has rewards. It is also why you need an army of prepared patriots who can prove that this was all preplanned. "Things are under control so sit down and calm down and let us hold you as you shake and shudder in fury." Without Q and the anons it would be the end of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 December, 10:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is what I worry about - the masses turning on those who have been awake and trying to wake others up. They will unleash their anger, rage and jealousy on anyone and anything - even their own families and friends. I worry about this - and about more murder-sucides as the realization of the vaccine and its pending death toll comes to light...there is no reversing it. I've been researching and children whose parents are vaxxed have higher rates of blood abnormalities than even the parents do - all from close personal contact (hugs, kisses, etc) and couples pass the graphene thru sex and kissing too. The vax has 20% graphene in it. The more vaxxes you get, the shorter your life span.

When the vaxxed population wakes up and realizes they are walking dead people - all hell will break loose. They have nothing to fear, because death will be staring them in the face. If any MSM or politicians or doctors or whoever pushed the vax is still out there...they will be hunted down and killed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it