Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
30 January, 01:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 January, 09:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 January, 09:23
11:06:39
2:6:12

Q 2612

Q&A
Q

Negotiating for return.
Traitor.
Mission to harm NSA.
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 January, 09:11
The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Altering the timeline won't work. It is back on track. Bouncing it Back on [them] in 3 ... 2.. 1.
The Weeknd - Blinding Lights [ LYRICS ] - YouTube

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights [ LYRICS ]YeahI been tryna callI been on my own for long enoughMaybe you can show me how to love, maybeI'm going through withdra...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 07:40
Who’s watching who?
Timestamp post = 11:11
Timestamp pic = 11:06
Delta = 0:05
Moving fast…5 steps ahead.

Seconds timestamp of pic = :39
#39 = Big picture is rare.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
27 January, 06:32
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me Lyrics - YouTube

Beautifull Song

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
27 January, 06:31
I always feel like somebody's watching me 🎶 🤣

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 January, 05:53
Ha ha another one, I will trade you this kitty with my Samsung TV. I swear my TV is watching everything I’m doing.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 January, 05:26
Studying ya. Learning you. lol

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 January, 05:10
MY CAT LIKES TO NIBBLE ON MY WHISKERS AT NITE WHILE IM SLEEPING VERY STRANGE FEELING

wht 2.0 @wht
30 January, 11:21
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
haha ... mine too

Cats are just plain WEIRD .... love mine but he's WEIRD!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 04:54

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 January, 04:57
Keeping watch...from a distance more quietly than loud, more cautious than open, and waiting to see what is actually real, truth, and dis-info. Following few, leading none, just trying to make one and one add up to two and pass on things I hear, see & read.
Trying to see in "mirror", backward", & "upside-down" at everything, Loving the old MAPS I'm seeing/finding along the way mostly! Tons of forgotten history in the really old ones!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 January, 04:54

amy lilley @amylilley
27 January, 04:49
.😎

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 January, 04:49

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 January, 07:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Fake account?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 04:47
Oh and “Speed”?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 04:46
@vincentkennedy I saw this today, and he seems to like 35 too 😂

27 January, 04:43
I miss my cat.
He was more like a Lion.

28 January, 09:09
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
my cat yawning.
it took a while to capture these.
woke him up after a long nap and i knew the precise time he would yawn.
teaches us that a book shouldn’t necessarily be judged by it’s cover.
LOVED THIS CAT!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
27 January, 03:53
gematrix.org
"being watched"

Patriot America @Trump4us123
27 January, 03:39
We LOVE you, VK!!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 January, 03:29
Why do black leaders support the Democratic Party? They will be exposed. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
27 January, 03:09
anagram: web detaching

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 January, 02:58
.... by Pure Love !

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 January, 02:50
5.5 👊

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
27 January, 02:22

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 January, 02:13
strategy unfolding ... under watchful eyes

David Spiegel @dspiegel
27 January, 01:55
We Are The News, [1/27/2022 10:42 AM]
[ Photo ]
TRUMP COMMS: Trump Confirms [in code] That He Is The 19th President Of The Restored Republic

Trump says he is the 45th and 47th President, but he clarifies what he means by that with the phrase: YOU ALREADY KNOW = 190. See the 19? And 190 = THE 19TH PRESIDENT = REPUBLIC RESTORED.

Trump appears to be confirming that he is currently The 19th President Of The Restored United States Republic because the U.S. Corporation is dissolved.

Posting at 11:22 => ELEVEN TWENTY TWO = 228 = END OF U.S. CORPORATION = THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

watn17We Are The News, [1/27/2022 10:42 AM]

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 January, 03:18
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
19/45/Q+++

17/18/35/1776

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
27 January, 01:50
Probably a coincidence 🙂

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 January, 03:39
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
There are no coincidences.

Here's the mirror.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 January, 01:39
11:11