Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Morning Patriots.

I don’t get jealous much, but I am a bit jealous of what’s going on in Canada!

LFG CANADIAN PATRIOTS! 🇨🇦x🇺🇸
10:56 AM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 January, 01:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Tje Simosons did it again!!!! 1999

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lilly esilon @lammi
28 January, 12:29
so happy about this!! canadians come together, and have been together but silently. this is how we work, mostly because of the kind energetic roots. but..just look at what we did to target in canada. all 133 stores had to close because canadians stopped shopping there 'en masse'. it was because trans men were permitted to use the girls changerooms. the stock tanked too. the news lied and said it was a restructuring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 January, 10:44
Canadians aren't sittin round eatin popcorn!
Damn but I miss the road rallies.
God please save the children.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 January, 12:41
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
NC Patriot!! ThanQ

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
27 January, 09:37
Dont Forget Who Started It 🇦🇺

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
27 January, 09:28
was amazing to be oart of the convoy today and seeing people standing in the cold and wind at every overpass from Niagara to Kingston- over 300 km....parents ans children peoudly waving our flag.....and many F*ck Trudeau ones as well- got choked up several times- i was proud to be Canadian for the forst first time in over 5 years!!! Saturday it all ends!!!!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 January, 09:28
55k Canadian Truckers & 62k American Truckers
on their way to Ottawa!

Also... both the UK & AU have scheduled Convoys !

Makes me cry... Seeing videos of all the wives & children
cooking & preparing care pkgs for the Convoy!

Truckers don't even stop! The locals deliver the food in
containers, thru the passenger windows!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 January, 09:31
Soooo awesome!
🇨🇦🇺🇸🤝

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 January, 09:26
Australia is also following suit! DOMINOES!👏👏🥰🥰♥️♥️

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 January, 09:24
Soon grasshoper, soon.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 January, 09:24
So Proud of Our Truckers 🇨🇦👏👏

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
27 January, 09:14
It was awesome today Doq!
Passing through my town of Barrie Ontario, Canada was a convoy heading south on the 400 Hwy towards Toronto on the 401.
More trucks tomorrow as well.
It makes a person tingle with Pride inside!
Thank…Q

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 January, 04:24
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
God Bless you All, make me so emotional ... really awesome!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 January, 06:14
Day 4!!! THIS is the #Canada 🇨🇦 I'm proud of!
A historic event is happening!!
Our #Canadian MSM is silent but USA & the World is cheering us on.
https://youtu.be/iSnWndL_H...
Heroes driving across Canada day four! - YouTube

Welcome to Day 4 of the slow roll to Ontario, starring hundreds of thousands of Canadians plus millions more cheering from home! Do you feel moisture in the ...

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
27 January, 06:13
I can say, this honestly caught me off guard. I can't believe how quickly people have changed their mindset with this. there are people I know that have shamed people endlessly about not following the covid rules. Now all of a sudden most people including the covid nazis are completely on board with this... just like a spell has been broken. Almost like a Great Awakening.

27 January, 09:36
In response tim drysdale to his Publication

27 January, 09:40
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
Hard to believe the turnout from a small place like Elmsdale Nova Scotia. Finally proud of my Province! The energy is almost overwhelming everywhere i go now! We patriots really needed this !

27 January, 06:05
You can listen and converse with the convoy.
👇

27 January, 06:00
...and God is riding shotgun. Trumpets will sound In Ottawa
#godsarmy
#ConvoyToOttawa2022 #FreedomConvoy2022

Operation Que @OperationQ
28 January, 02:22
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
🚛🇨 Attendees of the Great Canadian Truckers For Freedom Convey that arrive in Ottawa must:

1️⃣ Demand the revoking and withdrawal of all COVID-19 mandates/restrictions.
2️⃣ Demand the dishonourable resignation of Justin Trudeau (Castro).
3️⃣ Unite in performing citizens arrests on all individuals/entities complicit in genetic biowarfare/crimes against humanity.
4️⃣ Block as many roadways as possible until the above demands are met.

The "Police On Guard" will be in attendance and more than happy to assist us sovereign citizens perform these necessary citizens arrests under Natural/Common Law. Please be sure to record these peaceful citizens arrests and stream them LIVE. Detain the traitors until the special allied forces apprehend them for their military tribunals.

AND SO IT IS 💫💫💫

🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue/...
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 January, 05:32
I am proud of the truckers and the people lining the roads. Patriots all.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 January, 04:03
I know, its great isn’t it?! 👏👏👏👏❤️👍😀

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
27 January, 04:02
Sad but true

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 January, 09:52
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Who do you think is fighting to rescue children? Who is making sure the "prep" work is done in order to take down the [DS]?

We are all a TEAM. Don't forget that.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
27 January, 04:00
I'm jealous whenever I see us getting out America'd . I know we have not been pushed as far, but I sure wish there was more push back here.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 03:03
Nana was as well yesterday all day!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
27 January, 12:38
When Australia done it, I was reading a lot of US truckers comments and hearing from local truckers, that some wanted to do it but most were worried about someone jumping in their seat and taking their job...Now that Canada has done it, I believe it will give most US truckers the balls to unite and maybe make it happen here...I see it being a possibility now...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 January, 09:33
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Rumor 65k US Truckers are on their way to Ottawa!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 January, 12:31
I don´t get jealous but i am a bit jealous of VKs cat (and from others anons): they are ADORABLE !!! 😍

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
27 January, 09:20
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I love cats there so cute and cuddly

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 January, 12:15
We are a little behind at this point, but momentum is building.

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
27 January, 09:49
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank God for you truckie absolute heroes. We love you and pray for your great success. Lets turn this thing around across the whole world!!! 😍🥰💖

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
27 January, 12:03
We get most of toilet paper raw material from Canada. just a fyi.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 January, 12:03
"FFC" Doq

Fuck Fidel Castro

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
27 January, 09:17
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
…Fuck Justin Castro! 😡🤮

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 11:50
Totally awesome. 👍

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
27 January, 11:45
We need this here.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 January, 11:39
Me too. My hubs is a trucker and I am ready to load the whole damn family up and hit the road. Zello is an app that is like a walkie talkie. There are 2 pages Freedom Convoy is a support page and Convoy to Ottowa is the actual truckers page. You can hear them chat. It has blown up this morning so having technical difficulties a bit.