John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Was just told that I:
- need to Stop doing what I'm doing [spreading Truth]
- need to get with 'reality'
- need to conform so I can participate in society
- can't 'Change the World' - 'just one person'

...and that 'My Truth' isn't the Truth.

I'll NEVER Stop Speaking Truth.
I'll NEVER conform to the Insanity of this World.
I WILL continue to Trust Myself and what I KNOW to be True.

The World IS Changing
....and I [WE] helped make it so.
[message will self-destruct] ....so Done with this World.
12:21 PM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 January, 07:27
In response John Q.. to his Publication
YOU ARE A WARRIOR OF GOD !!! DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY THINK !!! HERE WE ALL STAND WITH YOU PATRIOT BROTHER !! WE WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!! WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 January, 05:58
SEE that is when ya dig in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 January, 11:41
Stand tall, stand strong, stand impervious to the black-pill opinions of the minions. The false reality is imploding, and it is our 'kuleana' to collectively steer this reality onto a positive timeline with solutions and innovations that benefits everyone. And it is already written... Thanks for your years of 'due diligence' and being a voice of reason and sanity in a profoundly sick society.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 January, 11:24
WE all live in the TRUTH you live in. You did get with reality with your family. See? You are at home!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 January, 11:04
"They" always try to force us to chose. "They" should know by now we will never waiver or compromise ourselves to go back to a lie. We stick to our truth path. No matter the cost.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
25 January, 10:35
Truth is all we have. As one, we are a whisper. As All, we are a thunderous loud voice. WWG1WGA.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 January, 05:18
😭🙏🏻 They are not interested in truth. All to Jesus I surrender.

Patty Malek @patty888
25 January, 03:08
That is the programming from the 3D world of the matrix...exiting the matrix onward to 5D world of sovereignty, joy and abundance.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 January, 03:02
It only takes a spark to start a fire. One truth leads to another truth, to another truth.....

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
25 January, 07:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
25 January, 02:01
I was told that as well. After thinking long and hard, I decided, this is the hill I'm dying on. You can't unsee the Luciferian system we live in. I'm fighting [Satan] to the end. #TruthMatters #GodWins

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 January, 02:01
Yep! I was told the same by Spouse Anon.
The "get with reality" came from the one who has disregarded every red pill seed planted over the last 22 years, still watches fake news and believes Bidan is the real one. Sheesh!!!
The truth will be a brick upside the head for many. It can't come soon enough!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
25 January, 03:31
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
you are doing great, and never let them get you down, no matter who they are....

There is a Remnant....and we are that Remnant.

Never give up.

Never quit praying for the lost.

Hold the Line.

#GodWins

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 January, 01:55
I am not a loud voice, nor do I profess that I know enough information. What I do know is that I will never stop speaking the truth as I understand it. I have been doing this for decades, and I have no friends. That does not bother me because I know that places like anonup support me and our cause. We are the small voice and sometimes the only voice that is trying to wake others to see reality. Together we will prevail.

Water Mark @Watermark
26 January, 09:57
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Another small voice and another friend here, Charlie.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 January, 07:37
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😉me too.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 January, 01:35

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
25 January, 01:22
i just had a talk with someone i know. still not sure they believe me. they aren't of the left or anything just not believing certain things i've opened up about. some person i know has seen some things & hopes they are true, but not sure if fully onboard

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 January, 01:14
There is no "my truth", "your truth". (I know you all know this) There is only one truth. M Scott Peck defines mental health as the fearless, continual search for the truth, and willingness to accept one can be wrong, continual examination of reality. I giggle, his book, "people of the lie", was part of a reading tangent I was on the during years just prior to 2020, which was a God nod for sure.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
25 January, 02:50
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
My fav book- "The Road Less Traveled"

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 January, 01:11
I have a friend that I thought I was getting through to, then found out about 5 months ago she got vaccinated, voluntarily. She has been ignoring me since then. I don’t know if it’s guilt or she’s afraid I will tell her I told you so, which I wouldn’t. Just saddens me.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 January, 01:46
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
A lot of us in that same boat I suspect ... even my cousin, a retired OB/GYN, told all of his family to get the jab or you are gonna die. I'm not a doctor and I can figure this fraud and dangerous experimental injection out just fine. We all need to stay strong together - we WILL get thru this - I promise!

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
25 January, 01:00
❤️ I can relate

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 January, 12:59
My wife and I got the too. Our family didn't speak or visit mostly for 3 years. Refused to even consider the alternative thinking. 2 years ago something happened. Since then they have been moving in this direction. We stopped pushing and let them figure it out. Same with friends. Now not all but many have changed their line of thinking. Dee and I are talking to and as best we can answering many questions that our circle of friends and family have. Or directing them to these sources that they can read, watch or see for themselves. But no more shoving it down there throats. If they get it? Great. If they don't? Well, we will be here to help them through the darkness.
Ive stopped losing sleep over it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 January, 12:41
I hear you brother, I'm in NoVA and they live in a bubble of group thought ... yes "I'm crazy" for not getting the vax ... so I explain, then "Oh you heard that online, smerk / chuckle" and so forth.

I actually shut them up with their own philosophy, "I understand NOT everyone has the same belief systems, but we all need to respect those who may have different belief systems."

According to Clif High, who has created a program, founded "predictive linguistics" to analyze emotions and words trending and can make conclusive predictions, 9/11, covid etc., has worked with Qteam, and quite a healthy following ... says it will be obvious in 3 years - massive depopulation.
listen to him on Rumble, many interview him.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 January, 12:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank You for taking the time with your words.
Appreciate it.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
25 January, 12:36
😂👍 For example, as far as I'm concerned, I always like to read your posts.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 January, 12:33
x2

SO
DONE
WITH
EVIL!!

So ready for Truth, Peace, Kindness, Abundance, Health,
Healing, Love, Light, Happiness, Laughter, Celebration,
All good & wondrous things for All Creation! 🙏🌟💞

🙏Thank you Q
🎖️Thank you Brave Soldiers
🌟Thank you White Hats
God bless you unceasingly 🌈

I believe the beautiful brave new world
is HERE
NOW
Hold on! 🙏💞🌟🕊️

#godwon
#TheBestIsHereNow

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 January, 08:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
😘This is what they hate about us, No matter how bleak things seemed coming out of the fake news, we still knew we were winning. They kept take our temperature for defeat and we never gave it them. We continued to share.
#GodWins
#itscoming
#MAGA
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Bee Saved @BSaved
26 January, 08:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Until then,,, Patriot Purgatory.

David Higgins @David23
25 January, 12:26
I'm sorry! May be time for a change in your relationship choices. Being around people like that isn't healthy for you.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
25 January, 12:26
Hang tough

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 12:25
Don't lose hope! There are many out there trying to do the same to many of us! But don't give up! We shall keep moving forward, I'm am here for as long as I can! You with me?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 January, 12:23
Right where You should be brother, Standing with Him and Trusting in what He gives You. Intent matters. You are just fine, God Over Everything. God Bless You Brother. 🙏❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 12:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Right here with you both! God bless you both!!! We can do this!!! Chins up and We stand strong!!! I give and grant all my best wishes...