25 January, 12:21
Was just told that I:
- need to Stop doing what I'm doing [spreading Truth]
- need to get with 'reality'
- need to conform so I can participate in society
- can't 'Change the World' - 'just one person'

...and that 'My Truth' isn't the Truth.

I'll NEVER Stop Speaking Truth.
I'll NEVER conform to the Insanity of this World.
I WILL continue to Trust Myself and what I KNOW to be True.

The World IS Changing
....and I [WE] helped make it so.
[message will self-destruct] ....so Done with this World.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 January, 01:11
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I have a friend that I thought I was getting through to, then found out about 5 months ago she got vaccinated, voluntarily. She has been ignoring me since then. I don’t know if it’s guilt or she’s afraid I will tell her I told you so, which I wouldn’t. Just saddens me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
A lot of us in that same boat I suspect ... even my cousin, a retired OB/GYN, told all of his family to get the jab or you are gonna die. I'm not a doctor and I can figure this fraud and dangerous experimental injection out just fine. We all need to stay strong together - we WILL get thru this - I promise!
01:46 PM - Jan 25, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 January, 02:11
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
My husband just got a text from a guy he golfs with, alerting the group he just tested positive for “corona virus”. He is so grateful that he has been double vaccinated and boostered, because his symptoms are so mild. 🙄
You have a damn cold!!!!!
Jesus, please make it stop. 🙏🏻