Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Its time to end federal taxes and bring on social security reparations for US Citizens, innappropiately fooked by the system!

Do it Q!!!
08:01 PM - Jan 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 January, 08:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That would be a dream come true. I get my first Social Security Check next month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
25 January, 11:34
i spoke these words out loud this morning..into the light of the sun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 January, 06:45
I don't want reparations...

I want Gods best.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 03:26
...paid into that system since 1981~!

Rod of God @RodofGod321
25 January, 09:57
Hi Doq, I was wondering about crypto and taxes. I've seen some youtubers recommending some Tax apps that helps you with filling your crypto taxes. Uphold is asking me to send my S.S.# so they can issue my 1099B any advice will be helpful. I don't want to file them but I also don't want to make a bad decision that will hurt me and my kids future. Thanks in advance.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 January, 09:25
by now, everybody should be not paying taxes wherever possible without losing your house. we are past the point of risking job and arrest. nobody should be employed anyways as employment is slavery. everyone should be self employed

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 January, 12:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Never allow anyone, company, fund disbursement to hold / pay "FED TAXES" never never never ...

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
25 January, 05:46

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 January, 01:31
boom
boom
boom
boom > drop the hammer Q

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 01:29
Isnt it time yet Doq?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 January, 01:14
and can we just mention the insanity of being taxed twice on the income where social security is taken from while you were working …them tax you again on the annual social security amount.

what a rip-off and [they] have been getting away with it for years! i feel bad for those poor elderly people who worked hard all thir lives and now just squeek by every month on those measely checks

25 January, 01:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
This limit I was given was just over 17k in additional money after that they start reducing your ss checks on some arbitrary sliding scale. I have not checked but I guess there is a point where you make enough where you dont get a ss check but I havent verified that.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 January, 09:59
Agreed. But nothing will happen until Biden is removed.

I cannot imagine why the White Hats continue to delay - except to make Patriots suffer? We are close - I feel it - but I also feel any delays at this point are a choice by the White Hats.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 January, 09:21
My story is I worked for 50 years as a nurse, paid into Social Security for 50 years, delayed taking my Social Security until age 70 which was the longest it could be delayed to get the higher monthly payment because of delaying. Then they REDUCE my payment because my husband and my income goes above an arbitrary amount dictated by the government. My husband still works part-time due to the inflation we are now experiencing, so he is still paying into the system. I puposely delayed my SS income to receive the higher amount. It is called IRMAA, "Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts."

25 January, 01:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Nana has bitched this is just wrong for them to do for years.

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
25 January, 09:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Evil. It's your money.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 January, 09:08
Without question.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 January, 09:01
Yes, Before We Have To Pay More Taxes This Year! Please!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
25 January, 11:37
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Do You Know Where To Find The Video Of Them Bringing Bkack Boxes Into WH? Looks Like TVs? I Cant Find It, Or Who Posted?

Judy Anonette @biju
24 January, 08:55
YES!!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
24 January, 08:51
I think that thought daily!!

Not1 Worry @WeWin
24 January, 08:38
There is no reason anybody should go without anything in this country.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 January, 08:43
History Class is in Sessions! Luv Ya Doq! ❤️
10 pics

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 09:51
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🕶

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 January, 08:37
Hoping it happens ASAP. Drowning in debt that I was not in before 2021.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
24 January, 08:35
Please! We owe around $17k. Maybe 17 will be my lucky number and we won’t have to pay? 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 January, 08:30

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 January, 09:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
High above the San Juaquin valley about an hour ago there were 4 sets of 2, maybe 3 planes. They were so high up all you could see was the exhaust, headed south

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
24 January, 08:29
Yes please before I file this year 🙄

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 January, 08:27
abso fooking lootly !!!

connie wright @cowri
24 January, 08:22
Before having my taxes done in March please. I think I will owe more taxes than I paid in :(. taxes & insurance-story of my life (thank God I don't have bills) people cannot get ahead out here.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 January, 08:18

Autmama 123 @autmama
24 January, 08:11
My kids deserve autism reparations.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 08:07
DO IT DOQ+/BATMAN/POTUS!!
AMERICA LOVES AND THANKS YOU!! ❤🙏🇺🇸

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 January, 08:03
That would be nice! 😊