Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 08:01
Its time to end federal taxes and bring on social security reparations for US Citizens, innappropiately fooked by the system!

Do it Q!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
and can we just mention the insanity of being taxed twice on the income where social security is taken from while you were working …them tax you again on the annual social security amount.

what a rip-off and [they] have been getting away with it for years! i feel bad for those poor elderly people who worked hard all thir lives and now just squeek by every month on those measely checks
01:14 AM - Jan 25, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 01:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
This limit I was given was just over 17k in additional money after that they start reducing your ss checks on some arbitrary sliding scale. I have not checked but I guess there is a point where you make enough where you dont get a ss check but I havent verified that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396