Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 06:43
Was able to make eye contact from about 10 feet without it running off. Very vocal. Wont let me approach.
Poopy in kitty litter... yay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We recently got a cat. Been a couple of months and having fun with it. Like to watch it play with my doG. Been trying to convince wife to agree to another. Wanted to see them play together. Then... This little one shows up and won't leave.
It really is true that you can manifest.
07:55 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 January, 05:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes it is!
careful what you wish for ;-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
25 January, 04:38
I got this tin for christmas years ago. I looked at it again on sunday in awe. See the two dogs on it, they look exactly like the two dogs I have...manifested subconciously

LQve Trump @LoveTump
24 January, 10:53
Amen
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" ~ Matthew 7:7 KJV

I've seen it SO much in my life hubby says it's scary.
God is GREAT

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 January, 03:09
Thoughts, and prayers, are very powerful, for positive or negative. A relative keeps saying, "(This and that) will never happen to me." I tell her, "If you keep saying that, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy & then it probably won't." (Like Proverb 23:7--"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.") After one of my mom's birds passed away, she and our other bird were so sad, and me too. I went to the pet shop that let's all its birds be free until bedtime (when the cage tops are put over their perches). I wasn't going to adopt, just to look. In my mind, I wanted another bird to adopt, but it didn't feel right because we were still mourning the other bird. But felt drawn there. As I just walked around looking at them, one little bird jumped on my arm and wouldn't leave me. So, I couldn't leave without him. I still have him and he's my baby now that my mom moved on to Heaven. God brought him into our lives and am so grateful.😇❤️🐣

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
23 January, 08:39
After my sweet shepherd mix passed i gave it a few months anf then began thinking about rescuing a Great Pyrenees. Applied to and approved by the rescue org. Husband decided he would prefer a Golden Retriever. impass. 2 months later an emaciated, porcupine quill (100s) embedded Golden Pyrenees mix showed up. You bet he was meant for us! Two surgeries and an additional 40 lbs later, this boy is perfection.💕🐾

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 January, 05:56
We should all be manifesting our world to be rid of deceit and evil cleansed with love and kindness for all life to flourish without corporate control.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 January, 02:21
The underlying power of Manifestation is Intention. The intention directs the Quantum Physical processes that manifest our reality. Good luck with the young black kitten! He'll never leave...enjoy it!

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
23 January, 11:12
my 4 yo grandbaby has been telling me that i need a dog, a black one. we lost our dog in August 2020. she was 14. i wasnt sure about another one but always wanted a shepherd. nov 3.... last one of the litter and somehow in my price range...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 January, 11:17
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
A brand new [abandoned] addition to our home for wayward animals. Found her dumped 10 miles out on a dead end road in the desert. She's home now. We call her Nellie.

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
23 January, 10:49
This is Nikolas he showed up out of no where on our front porch Christmas Eve --. 3 years ago

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
23 January, 10:54
In response Katherine Murphy to her Publication
How lucky you are to have such a beautiful angel sent to you! 💕

Here and... There @InItTogether17
23 January, 10:28

Here and... There @InItTogether17
23 January, 10:14
A message from our beautiful Joe M. StormIsUponUs from his MASTERPIECE 🎥 A Story About How America Was Almost Destroyed By Criminals...👇

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 January, 09:01
L O A

23 January, 08:11
Its true, they present themselves to us ... my ferel, little black kitten was under my beach house ... I just talked to him like I would to anyone and explained he needed be vetted and would he "please come out from under the beach house" ... 10" tops he was sitting next to me, about a foot away ... he stayed while I explained the flea disinfectant (sprayed on a towel) sat calmly while I wrapped it around him .... named him Merlini. He loved to hug with both paws around my neck & was a GUARD cat .... he ratted out "bad guys" people -- hilarious!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 January, 03:01
💧1955

Do not force those not yet ready.

Dark to Light.
TRUTH will SHINE.

You are NOT ALONE.

(And neither is your first cat now… introduce them and give them time to adjust.)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 January, 12:35
Yes, and have noticed the more subtle, more a feeling of what is desired , without much or any thought, seems to manifest as a direct reaction - so natural.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 January, 12:28
Can’t believe I forgot this story but a few years ago I was mourning a cat of mine that we had to put down and the day that I felt we should get another cat, which was a few months later, within five minutes of thinking that today was going to be the day we’d get another cat, my ex-wife texted and asked if I wanted my old cat back. WITHIN 5 MINUTES. I immediately replied “yes“. One of the strangest things that has ever happened to me in my life. I made a decision in my head without saying it out loud and then I get that text.
I lost that cat in two separate divorces. I’m far from perfect but I got him back twice. Loved him.
Lived to be nearly 20 years old.
outside cat mostly. Free spirit.

Widget 260 @widget260
23 January, 12:22
I agree with being able to manifest. I bought myself a new SUV in 2017. I hated it. Everytime I saw my former car model on the road I would say out loud, "I want my car back." Within 3 months of my purchase, Hurricane Harvey hit Houston and the SUV flooded and was totalled by my insurance company. I got my car back.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 January, 11:54
🤭😂

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 January, 12:52
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Oh my goodness!! That is soooooo cute! ❤

23 January, 08:14
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
adorable ... monkey see | monkey do

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 January, 11:23
Have you tried talking your wife into red pandas? They kind of grow on you after a while! 🥰❤️

23 January, 12:00
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I wish. You have one?

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
22 January, 10:29
God willing the tide has turned, and the sleeping will be rattled awake to Truth?

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
22 January, 10:28
I realize most comms are not for the masses, but fiven numerous dog comms and now the cat comms with the big cat at the top of your profile, as an Anon, I am now trying to figure out the doG comms included. Mirrors, everything matters, no coincidences, no mistakes... God wins. My initial thought.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 January, 09:43
You need to get a Litter Robot, cleaning the cat box has never been easier. i have 2 of them.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 January, 09:31
I have 3 black house panthers, all saved from the streets. I get so much joy watching them play. Bless you.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 09:23
NOW part of your family.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 09:22
GOD said here take care of this one also. AMEN>

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 January, 09:20
IIII
TT
7:55

1199:8:9911

deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 January, 09:18
New members of the family always brighten things up, especially babies.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 08:30
Absolutely!!!
Manifest love and wisdom?

22 January, 10:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Actually never thought of even trying to Manifest wisdom.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 11:24

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Time stamp
08:30 PM, Jan. 22, 2022
8+3=11, 22, 222
11, 11+11=22, 222
11, 11+11=22, 111+111=222

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
22 January, 08:26
Our first was a hard to find size bicycle wheel after watching 'What The Bleep?' After a while we saw discarded bicycles carcasses everywhere, yes and we got the correct size wheel.The next item was a special size lumber. Yep, took a while longer but found it in a free pile.

Hubby brought up getting a new kitten, but lets go get something to eat first. At the restaurant we met a Native American woman, a lawyer for her tribe. We had a great conversation, before she left she mentioned having a kitten she had to time to care for.
Kitten? Can we see it?
She left, brought the fluffy kitten back to the restaurant wrapped in a blanket.
We named him Clawdius for his quadruple double paws. I wish I could let her know how much joy he brings to our family.