Was able to make eye contact from about 10 feet without it running off. Very vocal. Wont let me approach.
Poopy in kitty litter... yay.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent UM Kennedy to his Publication

weird thats the name of cat turds kitten that looks the same as this

Patriot ๐Ÿ™ Christian๐Ÿ™ Number 9 ๐ŸŒŸ wego.social/Laura9 ๐ŸŒŸTruthSeeker๐ŸŒŸ #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider ๐ŸŽ

You know treats work well.
Getting low on the ground
Going "Spc spc spppp ssppp"
Put your fingers out for him to smell them.

Just a girl who loves God, family, friends, animals, holistic living, numbers, Q, POTUS 45, JFK Jr.... "The best is yet to come!"

Look at that face -- so cute!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿฑ

Dark To Light ๐ŸŒMake Earth Great Again๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ซ Faith. Hope. And LoveโœจThe best is yet to come ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ˜ฝ sweet one ๐Ÿ˜บ

Don't give up i have trained farell cats by feed you start feeding and bring closer every so often but once they do get a bit comfortable you grab them by back neck and hold them out so they cannot scratch or bite till they calm down and then eventually they realize you will not harm them then you don't let them have feed till you can pet them had farrel mother cat bring her 1kitten to me when it was time to start weaning it for regular feed

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

It wants you to know, he/she is a badass too ๐Ÿ˜

two of the cheapest and best kitty toys we have found! Feral cats are still cats and they cannot resist a good toy.

A nobody who loves God, America & Trump. Suspended from Twit same day as Pres. Trump... consider it a badge of honor #wwg1wga #GodWins

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

During the day, you can go outside and sit close by, reading a book. Kitten will be interested in what you are focusing your attention on, and will start getting closer to you.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

if you feed it chicken or beef freshly cooked it will speed up the process. He will be snuggling up with you in no time.

โ™ฅ๏ธ

Lawful vs [unlawful], SaveTheChildren,Physics to life force, truth a force of nature, discern what is true, audit, satire?

Alex Collier Answers Your Questions - From Webinar #5 - December 18, 2015 - Question #4 - YouTube

Alex Collier has been for the past several years hosting a regular *LIVE* online seminar, called a webinar, as a part of the webinar Alex has answered questi...

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

You ever see Apocalypto? Watch out for the Mama.

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

Very pretty kitty VK!! Did you name it yet!!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

One kitty step at a time!

God is my strength Freedom loving 5th generation Texan and American Patriot

You will be suprised at what a feral will pick for a favorite toy. My tamed feral loved the toilet brush so much i had to get her one of her own, cause.. yea.

๐•ƒ๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โ„๐• ๐•• ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ ๐•ฆ๐•ก! #Dษชษขษชแด›แด€สŸSแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€s

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I had a cat that loved batting the door stopper in the middle of the night. Another would play with the toilet paper and string it down the hallway to the livingroom without breaking a ply.

(1) Show this thread

look at that how adorable ! ๐Ÿ–ค

lucky you !

Never give up fighting for freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€œNever go into battle without a Tank_Patriotโ€ VK.

ive had a few show up at my house the tiger has stuck around and became part of the family. the gray was timid. like to wander at night i waleats say they found me not the other way around great animal. wonder what they thinking at times

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

@VincentKennedy : didnt you say something about catsโ€™ eyes? Maybe, reading its eyes would help establishing its trust faster? However, I heard, we have to be on guard at all time. Never know what a cat is gonna do ๐Ÿ˜‚
Somehow this story remind me POTUS45 Snake story.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Everyone makes fun of my precious kitty. They say she has a tiny head with her fat body Lol! I luv fat cats and sheโ€™s puuuurfect!

KIWI truthseeker,freedomfighter,,Trump supporter,digital solider in the south pacific ocean WWG1WGA FYI i know nothing,lol ok..nada.(grin)

if kitty is timid/wary ofyou, put an old t-shirt in with it.9(not washed).it will get used to your smell,,if able a smear of butter on its paw...and back away..let it settle..

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What a little darling! I have 9 rescue kitties, and I love them all!

Sure is pretty

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Be patient. Earn itโ€™s trust. Make it come to you.

Music for the soul and lyrical storyteller

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

tuna does wonders lol

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

so cuteโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Whatcha gonna name that fur friend.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

You have to use your tiny kitty voice. We all have one๐Ÿ˜

Honest, trustworthy, loyal. Sick'n tired of being sick'n tired.

any idea how old it is?
male/female or is it gender neutral ๐Ÿ˜‰

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Aww. If he's a feral, he will be very scared. It may take some time to get his trust.