Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Was able to make eye contact from about 10 feet without it running off. Very vocal. Wont let me approach.
Poopy in kitty litter... yay.
06:43 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
28 January, 05:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
weird thats the name of cat turds kitten that looks the same as this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
24 January, 11:52
You know treats work well.
Getting low on the ground
Going "Spc spc spppp ssppp"
Put your fingers out for him to smell them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 January, 03:10
Look at that face -- so cute!!❤️🐱

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 January, 06:10
😽 sweet one 😺

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 January, 02:02
It wants you to know, he/she is a badass too 😁

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
23 January, 01:13
two of the cheapest and best kitty toys we have found! Feral cats are still cats and they cannot resist a good toy.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
23 January, 11:07

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 January, 09:44
During the day, you can go outside and sit close by, reading a book. Kitten will be interested in what you are focusing your attention on, and will start getting closer to you.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 January, 06:28
if you feed it chicken or beef freshly cooked it will speed up the process. He will be snuggling up with you in no time.

Stella Bella @NasNas
23 January, 04:16
♥️

Law & Physics @physics171
23 January, 01:51
Alex Collier Answers Your Questions - From Webinar #5 - December 18, 2015 - Question #4 - YouTube

Alex Collier has been for the past several years hosting a regular *LIVE* online seminar, called a webinar, as a part of the webinar Alex has answered questi...

Autmama 123 @autmama
23 January, 12:41
You ever see Apocalypto? Watch out for the Mama.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 January, 11:25
Very pretty kitty VK!! Did you name it yet!!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
22 January, 11:24
One kitty step at a time!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 January, 10:57
You will be suprised at what a feral will pick for a favorite toy. My tamed feral loved the toilet brush so much i had to get her one of her own, cause.. yea.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
22 January, 11:01
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I had a cat that loved batting the door stopper in the middle of the night. Another would play with the toilet paper and string it down the hallway to the livingroom without breaking a ply.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 January, 10:17
look at that how adorable ! 🖤

lucky you !

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 10:18
ive had a few show up at my house the tiger has stuck around and became part of the family. the gray was timid. like to wander at night i waleats say they found me not the other way around great animal. wonder what they thinking at times

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 January, 09:37
@VincentKennedy : didnt you say something about cats’ eyes? Maybe, reading its eyes would help establishing its trust faster? However, I heard, we have to be on guard at all time. Never know what a cat is gonna do 😂
Somehow this story remind me POTUS45 Snake story.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
22 January, 08:57
Everyone makes fun of my precious kitty. They say she has a tiny head with her fat body Lol! I luv fat cats and she’s puuuurfect!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 January, 08:48
if kitty is timid/wary ofyou, put an old t-shirt in with it.9(not washed).it will get used to your smell,,if able a smear of butter on its paw...and back away..let it settle..

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 January, 08:31
What a little darling! I have 9 rescue kitties, and I love them all!

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
22 January, 08:21
Sure is pretty

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 January, 08:14
Be patient. Earn it’s trust. Make it come to you.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
22 January, 08:14
so cute…….

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 08:07
Whatcha gonna name that fur friend.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 January, 08:07
You have to use your tiny kitty voice. We all have one😁

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 January, 08:06
any idea how old it is?
male/female or is it gender neutral 😉

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 08:05
Aww. If he's a feral, he will be very scared. It may take some time to get his trust.