Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 06:43
Was able to make eye contact from about 10 feet without it running off. Very vocal. Wont let me approach.
Poopy in kitty litter... yay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 07:55
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
We recently got a cat. Been a couple of months and having fun with it. Like to watch it play with my doG. Been trying to convince wife to agree to another. Wanted to see them play together. Then... This little one shows up and won't leave.
It really is true that you can manifest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
I agree with being able to manifest. I bought myself a new SUV in 2017. I hated it. Everytime I saw my former car model on the road I would say out loud, "I want my car back." Within 3 months of my purchase, Hurricane Harvey hit Houston and the SUV flooded and was totalled by my insurance company. I got my car back.
12:22 AM - Jan 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by widget260 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Widget 260, click on at the bottom under it