Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 August, 04:21
Be ready for anything. All eyes on FEMA and the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 December, 08:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost you should check in on us here from time to time. Too crowded on Telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Apple has made it to where I can't access Telegram anymore. Access codes never reach my phone. The app won't open. It is so aggravating. I am so thankful I can access anonup!
06:49 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 January, 06:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I agree! I read a few comments today that people are starting to get censored on telegram and another person commented to get off of it. They lure you in and then track you🤷‍♀️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 August, 03:54
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I liked following Ghost and Lin Wood, I guess I'm better off not being on Telegram. It started to have a negative vibe the last few weeks I was able to access my account.