Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 August, 04:21
Be ready for anything. All eyes on FEMA and the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 December, 08:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost you should check in on us here from time to time. Too crowded on Telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 January, 06:49
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Apple has made it to where I can't access Telegram anymore. Access codes never reach my phone. The app won't open. It is so aggravating. I am so thankful I can access anonup!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 January, 06:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I agree! I read a few comments today that people are starting to get censored on telegram and another person commented to get off of it. They lure you in and then track you🤷‍♀️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I liked following Ghost and Lin Wood, I guess I'm better off not being on Telegram. It started to have a negative vibe the last few weeks I was able to access my account.
03:54 PM - Aug 21, 2023
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it