Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Be ready for anything. All eyes on FEMA and the vaccine.
04:21 AM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
09 April, 05:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
PUBLISH THE NOVEMBER DATE FOR THE ELECTION. We all missed the NY primary! Nothing on Tv. No signs. The Internet on the topic? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 02:48
There is a FEMA in Albany NY.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 08:54
FEMA was created by Carter E.O. (Allegedly a mind controlled Anappolis dude who was one of the worst POTUS EVER)! Isn't that the REAR ADMIRAL of INFLATION during his tenure? The more you know the sicker you feel to your stomach....

31 May, 08:55
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
26 January, 02:15

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
26 January, 01:59
N
61 (FA) FUCK AROUND--- 16 (AF) ALICE FIRES!
77-----> Message from me, I am Raea Evey Leto--Goddess of Mars, NOT Earth, I am a FUCKEN NOBODY ON EARTH--I HAVE $5 TO MY NAME, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DO HAVE? SELF-RESPECT, DIGNITY, LOYALTY TO GOD AND JESUS, LOYALTY TO TRUMP, Q, GENERAL FLYNN, MY HUSBAND, MY BROTHER, MY SISTERS, MY SOUL TRIBE--I PURPOSELY FUCK WITH PEOPLE AND I STILL SHOW THEM WHO WE ARE--I WANTED TO BE ANON--AN ARTIST/AUTIST--HERE I AM--THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE ON EARTH--SO WHY IS EVERYONE STILL HIDING BEHIND A MASK--AND EXPECTING VK TO REVEAL HIMSELF, ARE THEY NOT SEEING WHAT HE IS SHOWING THEM--IF THEY CAN'T BE REAL, WE CAN PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL 2099-LEGENDS NEVER DIE, SHIFTING MUSIC-ARIYA, MY LITTLE SKYE'S REQUEST--SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL AND I KNOW HER AUNT LAUREN IS GLOWING TO LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL! SHE IS GOING TO BE A BETTER AUNT THAN [AMANDA ROSE MCCARTHY] WHO ONLY USEDS MY CHILDREN FOR BAD REASONS! DIG

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
13 November, 02:33
GhostEzra, You were right about everything sure miss you on here!

QAnonGroup @QAnonGroup
06 November, 04:38
🚨WARNING: THIS IS THE LAST WEEK THAT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ORDER GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD!

We’ve got intel that this week is the last, when you’ll be able to order the official GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD that will fullfill all your dreams.

If you decide to purchase GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD today, there is a special promotion available only for a chosen group of people.

Only here is the official TRUMP APPROVED website, be aware of scam websites

Check availability here👇
👉 https://cutz.li/GoldTSCSis...
👉 https://cutz.li/GoldTSCSis...

#MAGA #wwg1wga#Trump#STOPHESTEAL#Potus#GodWins#DonaldTrump#GodWins#QANON#Freedom

onepiece @onepiece
25 August, 12:07

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
29 May, 06:57
Ezra...Many are waiting...ThanQ

Gods doG @God9sdoG
03 January, 01:14
1 Corinthians 2:9

Think/Speak Freely on CloutHub https://clouthub.com/God9s...

http://t.me/God9sdoG

https://telegram.dog/God9s...

You're invited to join my group "WTF" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_g...

https://gab.com/God9sdoG

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 December, 08:36
Ghost you should check in on us here from time to time. Too crowded on Telegram.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 January, 06:49
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Apple has made it to where I can't access Telegram anymore. Access codes never reach my phone. The app won't open. It is so aggravating. I am so thankful I can access anonup!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 October, 02:11
got kicked off a telegram

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 August, 02:21
Almost there ... check out the map we have lived through!

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
07 September, 08:22
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
😁what the heck can't follow this map!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 August, 08:31
what we got here is a twitter superstar!!! keep tweeting

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 August, 08:08
Audit results next week.

Eyes on.

Plenty of false flags.

Many still have no idea what's REALLY going on.

#QANON #Q #MAGA

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 August, 09:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
💯👀

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
15 August, 01:19
is your Telegram account hacked?

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
14 August, 09:22
Prayers for you and for all, sir. Thank you.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
13 August, 02:07
Atlantis ist weit - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by AriolaAtlantis ist weit · Marianne RosenbergUnd Du kannst nichts dagegen tun ...℗ 1991 BMG Ariola München GmbHReleased on: 1991-09-20C...

Chill Bite @Chillbite
17 August, 08:04
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Didn’t see this till now...Hmmm...

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
13 August, 12:26

13 August, 12:25
Flight Of The Feathered Serpent - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesFlight Of The Feathered Serpent · Fuck ButtonsTarot Sport℗ 2009 ATP RecordingsReleased on: 2009-10-20Auto-gener...

HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY. ARE. YOU. RUNNING. !!!!! ?

13 August, 12:24
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING !?

13 August, 12:24
MY FRIEND

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 August, 08:40
Hi I have been in the chat then booted out 3x Please advise. Thanks so much

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
11 August, 02:37
Hey Ghost! I read your post on telegram abput updating from the website. Did that and now can’t read the chat. 😭 Don’t know if its sonething you can fix. I am on there every day-mostly lurking as i have young kids and it is hard to get a chance to post often. On Telegram I am Nina Grand. thanks!
Also-no EBS so far in MI. 2:37 PM...

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
11 August, 06:53
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Got it. part of🤦‍♀️ the censoring.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 August, 05:06
Thanks for the warning.

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
09 August, 04:09
A Trigger point?

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
07 August, 02:15
That's comforting.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 August, 01:08
Praying thank you!