P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
After years of spreading Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, the Financial Times reported: “Fed opens debate over possible digital currency”

The story broke @ 3:22 PM EST. 322 = [Skull and Bones]. Like VK said: [They] tell. Crypto currency WAS [their] final death blow to enslave us all, but God intervened and woke up his people.

No matter how hard [they] try to regain control of it, I truly believe blockchain technology will change the world for the better. A brave new world awaits us, Patriots. SLAVES NO FOOKING MORE!!! 🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.ft.com/content...

Photo 1/2
06:50 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 January, 11:49
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Blockchain by itself will not solve the Central Bank Fiat currency.
Blockchain is an immutable distributed ledger. The Fed can "print" more digital currency and record that into the ledger. Fiat money still devalues. They still charge interest. They still enslave you to debt. It all gets recorded in the blockchain ledger. What blockchain stops is manipulation of the ledger. The federal reserve note on our paper currency is a debt relationship. The Central Bankers want to continue this. Print more money (real or digital), charge us the interest and increase our debt.

I think a gold/silver backed currency with a blockchain transaction ledger will be important. The amount of digital and physical currency available is set by the ratio to the gold/silver backing. For physical currency something akin to the "silver Certificate" which was used from 1878-1964 in the USA comes to mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 January, 11:33
DIGITAL IS NOTHING AND YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 11:36
In response James Dean to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
26 January, 11:33
Blockchain will hopefully secure more than the financial industry.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 January, 08:50
one word response to private western central bank digital currency:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 January, 08:49
What 'better' way to conveniently control your finances than the chip in your body...

What better way for THEM to control YOUR access to your finances, than a chip in your body.

Health, financials, education, work history, oh, and of course, your location 24/7, no life without it. Look up the eEstonia test, the 4Square test in 2017.

One chip to rule it all.

Now, they just have to come up with a big enough reason to COERCE you to get it... a big enough FEAR campaign.

Remember the monkeys. They will be the cover for the manmade release.

Just like '12 Monkeys'.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 January, 04:39
i want to hold it in my hand. actually i have invisioned a world for over 30 years where there IS no more pay to live. that is enslavement at its core - someone always telling you that you owe them for xyz. it's part of their (parasites) system. and we are done with their Company Store. BYE BYE!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 12:19
Tick Tok 3 Gorges Dam
What Nana said several yrs ago, before any of this Q stuff road I ventured down, I read a random article one day about the creation of blockchain.
I told my daughter then I sure wished I knew which companies would be the big dogs because this blockchain would be as big as the internet was yrs ago.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 January, 04:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
unbelievable - I do not pretend to understand it all - isn't blockchain technology going to be used for voting???

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
20 January, 08:52
rainbow assets currency via qxrp. worldwide sovereign nations back each currency via rainbow assets=gdp gold oil magnetic precious metals etc. qsara trumpsara WGA

rainbow assets currency via qxrp. worldwide sovereign nations back each currency via rainbow assets=gdp gold oil magnetic precious metals etc. qsara trumpsara WGA

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 January, 08:22
The Great Default

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 January, 10:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I honestly have no idea how something can be backed on something that doesn’t exist. I’d rather we all have our agod-given inheritance- then it wouldn’t matter! Money would be null and void.

21 January, 06:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's coming. And I believe very soon.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 January, 07:06

20 January, 06:58
Ok, so two different points there. You mention crypto as bad, but then you mention Blockchain. Digital currency will be used on Blockchain, correct?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 07:04
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Yes, crypto/blockchain are here to stay no matter what. My point is that [they] were pushing Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt around crypto/blockchain, but behind closed doors [they] planned on using it to enslave us all along, but God intervened. Hope this helps. God bless, Patriot.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 January, 06:57
Hay JP - I just brought XRP just over 1,000 shares/coins. Should we hold or sell?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 07:01
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Not financial advice, but at least hold until the SEC case is resolved or settled. Many think XRP will be a bankers coin that replaces the SWIFT cross border payment system. Big deal if that happens.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 January, 08:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
i have several types of crypto and am not selling because i know where its going
First the technology like etherum bridge is still being developed, second there are speed issues for transactions so when you swipe to pay its as fast as a visa.

lastly, there are “whales” large investors, sometime corporate thar buy and sell such huge amounts when tgat hapoens “its like a whale splashing the water”

in the end you should do what feels right to you based on logic not emotion. all i can do is to try to explain why its not worth more yet. do i think it will begin to increase in the price this year? yes because i believe the movie we are watching will end this year. Good luck to you my fellow Patriot, stay close to God’s word and be blessed
🙏

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 January, 06:52
Hmm where have i heard that before🤔