P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 06:50
After years of spreading Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, the Financial Times reported: “Fed opens debate over possible digital currency”

The story broke @ 3:22 PM EST. 322 = [Skull and Bones]. Like VK said: [They] tell. Crypto currency WAS [their] final death blow to enslave us all, but God intervened and woke up his people.

No matter how hard [they] try to regain control of it, I truly believe blockchain technology will change the world for the better. A brave new world awaits us, Patriots. SLAVES NO FOOKING MORE!!! 🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.ft.com/content...

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 January, 06:57
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Hay JP - I just brought XRP just over 1,000 shares/coins. Should we hold or sell?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Not financial advice, but at least hold until the SEC case is resolved or settled. Many think XRP will be a bankers coin that replaces the SWIFT cross border payment system. Big deal if that happens.
07:01 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 January, 07:02
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I read that also. Be well - God Bless.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 07:05
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
God bless, Patriot! 🙏