P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 06:50
After years of spreading Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, the Financial Times reported: “Fed opens debate over possible digital currency”

The story broke @ 3:22 PM EST. 322 = [Skull and Bones]. Like VK said: [They] tell. Crypto currency WAS [their] final death blow to enslave us all, but God intervened and woke up his people.

No matter how hard [they] try to regain control of it, I truly believe blockchain technology will change the world for the better. A brave new world awaits us, Patriots. SLAVES NO FOOKING MORE!!! 🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.ft.com/content...

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Tick Tok 3 Gorges Dam
What Nana said several yrs ago, before any of this Q stuff road I ventured down, I read a random article one day about the creation of blockchain.
I told my daughter then I sure wished I knew which companies would be the big dogs because this blockchain would be as big as the internet was yrs ago.
12:19 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 January, 04:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
unbelievable - I do not pretend to understand it all - isn't blockchain technology going to be used for voting???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 06:25
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Hopefully!