P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 06:50
After years of spreading Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, the Financial Times reported: “Fed opens debate over possible digital currency”

The story broke @ 3:22 PM EST. 322 = [Skull and Bones]. Like VK said: [They] tell. Crypto currency WAS [their] final death blow to enslave us all, but God intervened and woke up his people.

No matter how hard [they] try to regain control of it, I truly believe blockchain technology will change the world for the better. A brave new world awaits us, Patriots. SLAVES NO FOOKING MORE!!! 🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.ft.com/content...

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 January, 06:57
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Hay JP - I just brought XRP just over 1,000 shares/coins. Should we hold or sell?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
i have several types of crypto and am not selling because i know where its going
First the technology like etherum bridge is still being developed, second there are speed issues for transactions so when you swipe to pay its as fast as a visa.

lastly, there are “whales” large investors, sometime corporate thar buy and sell such huge amounts when tgat hapoens “its like a whale splashing the water”

in the end you should do what feels right to you based on logic not emotion. all i can do is to try to explain why its not worth more yet. do i think it will begin to increase in the price this year? yes because i believe the movie we are watching will end this year. Good luck to you my fellow Patriot, stay close to God’s word and be blessed
🙏
08:53 AM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 04:36
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I have to post and read this often.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 January, 12:52
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Amen