Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have put everything I have into getting as many people awake as possible and encouraging as many to keep going as possible once awake. I don’t claim to be a virtuous or righteous person (as it’s not true), just a stubbornly persistent one (as harder to dispute). “Go time” is when the military visibly take over and the psychological burden shifts to the normies; our role changes to casualty first aid and last rites on the spiritual battlefield. It is a watershed moment in my life as the load I have carried for years gets lifted off my weary shoulders. These last days of anticipation are especially tough. The social costs of having inflexible principles keep mounting, and the inner reserves of strength run down. Yet I know we are winning, and I know the only enemy to fear is myself. This war is gruesome, just in less obvious ways, as quiet wars are prone to be. The struggle is very real and very hard for those who perceive it.
05:23 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
17 June, 07:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
G-Day Brother. Onward in the 5the generation war battlefield ops. Post spiritual conflict phase. 🤔 ☁️
Dude? You always make my thinking meat sizzle with your observations. 😃 😊 Thanks. (HuG) Brian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
17 June, 06:53
🙏🏻❤️🫶💪🏻 Thank you Martin for everything you do! I do believe with your higher intellect you have helped and kept many going until the end including myself! Godspeed! God bless! Hang in there everyone! Warp speed turned up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 June, 06:37
❤️ 🐸 💪

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 June, 06:29
Never give up. 🙏❤️

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
28 January, 02:39
Thank you for explaining perfectly my inner turmoil that virtually nobody in my "real life" would understand if i said it out loud. i'm still here, weaker and as hopeful, as ever.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 January, 01:00
You know we R Winning when! 👇😎👍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 January, 12:50
So grateful to be here in this quiet war with a sharp mind & kind, wise old soul such as yourself Martin.

Living with an awareness of these evil beings since childhood & feeling 99% alone in my observations was a bit of a challenge & awful lonely at times. Weirdly in this quiet war, though ever so draining at times, my world has been rich with new friendships & a real sense of belonging beyond what I thought possible. ❤️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 January, 06:51
I am thinking we are in the "There will be pain." part. For me, it is harder to see people willfully asleep than learning the lies and deceptions.
Thanqs for the wonderful descriptive words.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 05:34
Thank you Martin.
You have made a difference, each of us have persisted regardless of the backlash and have returned here to refuel our energy and grow our consciousness. Yes, its been difficult at times, regardless, the truth is worth it.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 January, 05:03
Martin! Whoa! So beautifully said! Sums up what is going on for all of us.
Nonetheless, we hang tough. Tired but tough.
🙏❤️🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
21 January, 03:51
God Bless. In him is our strength. We are all with you . Take comfort in the comfort you have brought to others. Thank you for everything. WWG1WGA......................❤️

Susan Rae @Susanrae
21 January, 03:29
No words will sufficiently translate the gratitude we feel for your anointed gifting in leadership, nor for the wisdom and eloquence with which you share greater truths. You were led by God to awake sooner than most,; to awaken others. He gave you the humility, grace and strength to continue sharing an enlightened mind and heart with those who seek truth while facing their own daily battles. God bless you exceedingly, Martin.

Troy Halter @VonHalter
21 January, 03:19
well stated sir

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
21 January, 02:28
❤️✊

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
21 January, 02:19
"Our role in life is to bring the light of our own souls to the dim places around us."

Martin, for as long as I have followed you, watched your interviews, read your articles...you have brought light to the dim world. You have fought to ignite the thinking of others. You have shed logic in the illogical. Hold steady and strong knowing, through all of your imperfection, you have perfectly played your role.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 January, 01:16
I’m in it for the win Martin and your words reaafirm my thoughts, feelings and prayers spoken and heartfelt. I thank God for you and your important place in our awakening. May God bless you and your loved ones as you go about lifting the hearts of so many…you are an angel of the Most High❣️🙏❣️

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
21 January, 12:50
🙏💙
you have such a brilliant way of communicating & hitting the nail on the head with how others are also feeling Martin! we feel you and totally understand your place on this journey!
thank you for sharing

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 January, 11:55
I feel you👊

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 January, 11:35
Ty + You're a Guiding Light + #WRWY = = = > < >

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
21 January, 10:29
Many of us will never forget how hard you have worked.
Your genuine nature is obvious, and that is rare.
WWG1WGA ♥️🙏

Derrick Torres @DTwizzle
21 January, 10:17
Well Said Brother! 👊🏽👊🏽🇺🇸🇺🇸

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 January, 10:12
Eloquent!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 January, 10:09
well my ol twitter friend, I will say your influence has been great far and wide andautists suffer the most but become legends. Proud to call you a brother in arms in this worldwide battle. Your Chips and Fish print hangs in my sons room. Much Love always, stay strong, we are all so happy to hear your wise words of eloquent truths.

memes matter @NoComment
21 January, 09:59

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
21 January, 01:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
Biblical.
Writing on the Wall.
[NCSWIC]

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
21 January, 09:56
That is true. It is hard sometimes. Some has given all and some less. We are going forward together. Love wins. Just keep going.

Fight Fight Fight!

Never Ever Give Up!

💗 WWG1WGA 💗

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Europe - The Final Countdown (Official Video) - YouTube

"The Final Countdown" by EuropeListen to Europe: https://Europe.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Europe YouTube channel: https://Europe.lnk.to/subscr...

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 January, 08:59
❤️❤️❤️

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 January, 08:18
Well said Martin.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 January, 05:29
We were pushed to go beyond our confort zone
We were shown a sick reality
We were told to believe in ourselves
We were told to embrace our fears and transorm them in courage
We were encouraged to turn our suffering into a work of art
We were brought back to the spiritual way
We were NEVER alone
We felt part of something big, amazing, right
We learned that good things come to those who never give up
None was forcing us to do anything
We wanted to be in it, we felt an urge inside our hearts
because we knew we were doing the right thing
We struggled, we still do, but NO ONE will ever take away from us the strength we have now
I have never felt so close to God in my life
So close to Truth
Maybe we were Born for a moment like this...
I am incredibly grateful to have shared it with all you
Thank you Martin ❤️

Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 January, 01:16
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Well this is so well worded, you need to do a blog! ❤️❤️ So true!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 05:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
You touched my soul too, thank you.
I do feel stronger and closer to God too! Thank you for expressing this so accurately, esp something that we've never expected or had been exposed to before 2016 and flood gates opened.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
21 January, 05:22
elegantly said. thank you for all your work. so many lost over the years of battle. i can only hope will return our way. i hope when the time of their realization comes, they will remember the seeds that we have all planted. we will no longer be in the crazy box. but the knowledge so many have considered useless will bevome comforting to those who will be needing answer. so carry on my people there is still work to be done. i love you all. WWG1WGA

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 January, 04:12
Thank you, Martin, for sharing this with us. You express what many people experience, including myself. I lost a very good friend last month, a few days after his second vaccination...cardiac arrest...great grief. Good luck to you and all anons in this fight!