Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 January, 05:23
I have put everything I have into getting as many people awake as possible and encouraging as many to keep going as possible once awake. I don’t claim to be a virtuous or righteous person (as it’s not true), just a stubbornly persistent one (as harder to dispute). “Go time” is when the military visibly take over and the psychological burden shifts to the normies; our role changes to casualty first aid and last rites on the spiritual battlefield. It is a watershed moment in my life as the load I have carried for years gets lifted off my weary shoulders. These last days of anticipation are especially tough. The social costs of having inflexible principles keep mounting, and the inner reserves of strength run down. Yet I know we are winning, and I know the only enemy to fear is myself. This war is gruesome, just in less obvious ways, as quiet wars are prone to be. The struggle is very real and very hard for those who perceive it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
elegantly said. thank you for all your work. so many lost over the years of battle. i can only hope will return our way. i hope when the time of their realization comes, they will remember the seeds that we have all planted. we will no longer be in the crazy box. but the knowledge so many have considered useless will bevome comforting to those who will be needing answer. so carry on my people there is still work to be done. i love you all. WWG1WGA
05:22 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carla Williams, click on at the bottom under it