Jackie Joe @CD9
28 January, 01:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 11:05
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
I find it DISGUSTING that illegal immigrants are treated better than our veterans!

NO MORE IMMIGRATION until EVERY veteran has a home!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamWhoIam Patriot @IamWhoIam
Do you realize there are 64,000 Homeless Disabled Veterans out here which I am one. 211,000 Homeless Veterans. There is never Help for us, but there us a lot of people sleeping in warm beds and making a good paycheck that are supposed to be helping us. The Irony WWG1WGA
01:33 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamWhoIam in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 09:28
In response IamWhoIam Patriot to his Publication
Yes, sir, I DO realize that! That's why I get so fuzzed up over the topic.
You guys are the best of the best & have been treated like shit! It's disgusting.

Hang in there, bro. I have a feeling things are going to turn around HUGELY for all vets. One of those EOs Trump signed went pretty much unnoticed - the one on infrastructure & humanitarian projects.

Good things are coming, just keep the faith (I know it's hard). Having been homeless myself, I know what you're going through.

We're about to see the end of this bullshit!

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
31 January, 09:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Right there with you!!! Been through Hard times and dug deep to get out, grateful for every second though. Holding the line and keeping faith that the GOOD is just around the bend!!! If I can help, let me know. I don't have much but I can do what I can

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
31 January, 01:36
In response IamWhoIam Patriot to his Publication
That's sad and disgusting. I've always felt we owe our veterans and should be taking care of them. Not one should ever be homeless. The disabled should be cared for properly for life!