Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Kyra Drg @Kyra
02 February, 01:46
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
God protects them with His hand, and we see! We see the decay of the society! I am in pain in my soul, in front of so much honor that is due to them and that they do not have....
It is not too late to help your neighbor, let us build our new world, so that never again......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
01 February, 05:42
This is a disgrace! When you have Dems and Rinos thinking that the men and women they served up to their gods Baal, Molech, Chemosh and Ashtoreth, and gave EVERYTHING THEY HAD, have no value in their eyes when they come back home, and are thrown like trash to the curb. BUT, the illegals get free housing, free food, free phones, free medical care, and TRILLION OF DOLLARS are sent oversees to other countries. It's bad enough they locked us down, and threw $600.00 in our face while illegals were handed $1,800.00.
Our Vets deserve better than that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 11:05
I find it DISGUSTING that illegal immigrants are treated better than our veterans!

NO MORE IMMIGRATION until EVERY veteran has a home!

IamWhoIam Patriot @IamWhoIam
31 January, 01:33
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Do you realize there are 64,000 Homeless Disabled Veterans out here which I am one. 211,000 Homeless Veterans. There is never Help for us, but there us a lot of people sleeping in warm beds and making a good paycheck that are supposed to be helping us. The Irony WWG1WGA

Lee G... @LeeG
31 January, 09:26
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
we jave the same problem in the UK, it seems theyll recruit the young soldiers and use as cannon fodder and once they leave theyre forgotten about, some have seen things thatll haunthem for a lifetime and left to cope on their own, so sad for people who only wanted to protect their country and when it comes to it their country lets them down, to all service personnel YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE ✌❤🙂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 January, 11:04

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
29 January, 01:07
It's pathetic that criminal politicians have gotten away with for so long. I want them to pay big time, for all to see.

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
29 January, 12:38
Absolutely! What a disgrace that we have any homeless veterans. They deserve so much better, they're the real heroes! 🇺🇸

Elena Marre @Elexandrine
28 January, 04:41
They serve their country with honor and humility ! It must be an obligation.

Elena Marre @Elexandrine
28 January, 04:41
They serve their country with honor and humility ! It must be an obligation.

Art Annu @ArtAnnu
28 January, 04:39
I agree 💯

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
28 January, 01:03
AMEN-Absolutely! Before another Single MIGRANT to our Country is Housed!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 January, 12:09
The mere fact that we are even having to talk about it is outrageous!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
28 January, 12:48
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
The fact that this is staged as a "pick one" situation is what's outrageous. There is no shortage of living space, nor is there a need to prioritize one over the other and create a circlejerk over which side you're on.

Billionaire landlords would just rather have their properties be empty over contributing back to the society that funds them. That's all there is.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 11:06
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
WORD!!!

Sure shows how fucked up the government priorities are, doesn't it?

Debbie QTPatriot @DebbieQT
28 January, 11:49
Agree 100%

Anne Peters @Eithwen
28 January, 11:36
Yes they should and homeless citizens before refugees.

Project WoofLoaf @ProjectWoofloaf
28 January, 10:28
I would add, to give them your change and always to buy them a nice meal. I do that, whenever I could. I refuse to give anything to refugees, they didn't earn my respect at all.

Camille 317 @Camille
28 January, 10:07
I wonder how many veterans think the country is lost. 😞

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
28 January, 01:04
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
99.9% I'd be willing to bet!

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
28 January, 10:00
☺️He could move in with us! I'd take care of him

Deb Haggstrom @VictoriousOC
28 January, 08:09
Absolutely without hesitation!

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
28 January, 04:28
Not one word from the Biden admin about our Veterans....NOT ONE! This is disgusting, our Military take care of us and we should take care of them.