Jackie Joe @CD9
28 January, 01:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I find it DISGUSTING that illegal immigrants are treated better than our veterans!

NO MORE IMMIGRATION until EVERY veteran has a home!
11:05 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Lee G... @LeeG
31 January, 09:26
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
we jave the same problem in the UK, it seems theyll recruit the young soldiers and use as cannon fodder and once they leave theyre forgotten about, some have seen things thatll haunthem for a lifetime and left to cope on their own, so sad for people who only wanted to protect their country and when it comes to it their country lets them down, to all service personnel YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE ✌❤🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 09:32
In response Lee G... to his Publication
I agree! It's despicable!

Our vets are in for a huge surprise when Trumpsara picks up momentum!

This shit will come to an end!

IamWhoIam Patriot @IamWhoIam
31 January, 01:33
Do you realize there are 64,000 Homeless Disabled Veterans out here which I am one. 211,000 Homeless Veterans. There is never Help for us, but there us a lot of people sleeping in warm beds and making a good paycheck that are supposed to be helping us. The Irony WWG1WGA

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
31 January, 01:36
In response IamWhoIam Patriot to his Publication
That's sad and disgusting. I've always felt we owe our veterans and should be taking care of them. Not one should ever be homeless. The disabled should be cared for properly for life!

31 January, 09:28
In response IamWhoIam Patriot to his Publication
Yes, sir, I DO realize that! That's why I get so fuzzed up over the topic.
You guys are the best of the best & have been treated like shit! It's disgusting.

Hang in there, bro. I have a feeling things are going to turn around HUGELY for all vets. One of those EOs Trump signed went pretty much unnoticed - the one on infrastructure & humanitarian projects.

Good things are coming, just keep the faith (I know it's hard). Having been homeless myself, I know what you're going through.

We're about to see the end of this bullshit!

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
31 January, 01:25
Every human being is a child of God and deserves a home, nutitious food, medical care, clothes and heat. We will come together in 2021 as unity consciousness in the 5th dimension. Service to others rather than service to self. Amen.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
30 January, 05:52
And not a single dime should go to any other country until every veteran is permanently housed. It's absolutely ludicrous that we don't take care of our own first...especially when it's OUR MONEY!

31 January, 09:54
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
BINGO!!!

I used to wonder about this when I was a child. This is downright CRIMINAL & everyone involved with the VA should be charged!

Thank God some of those lousy doctors - truly the bottom of the barrel - can now be fired, thanks to Trump's recent EO.

Most DOGS have had better health care than our vets who fought for our flag.

Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
30 January, 05:36
ABSOLUTELY!!! WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?!! Makes me so angry!

31 January, 09:54
In response Kris Patriot to her Publication
Let's dig into who's been in charge of policy at Veteran's Affairs! These people should face criminal charges!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
30 January, 04:52
amen to that

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
30 January, 04:46
Honestly, I want all people to have shelter, but it is 💔 to see this! Not okay.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
30 January, 04:40
LIVE IN 5 MINUTES!!!

[THIS IS MIND BLOWING] 2 Super Soldiers In One Interview... | Max Spiers & James Casbolt

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#RoadTo10kSubsTillJune #MaxSpiers #JamesCasbolt #Live #SuperSoldiers #truth

31 January, 09:58
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
Thank you, fren!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 12:14
/Salute

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 January, 03:25
💔