Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 January, 08:06
Whether the earth is flat or not doesn’t solve shit.

It doesn’t make people not evil.

It doesn’t keep people from sacrificing and abusing children.

It doesn’t help us win anything.

If anything, it divides and conquers and people end up arguing about pointless shit.

Let’s take 3 steps forward and zero steps back instead of 1 step forward and two steps back.

Flat earth arguments are for weak minds, given the current situation on planet earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Doq, I understand why you think this. It is a huge red pill to swallow. I was where you are now about 2 years ago. Didnt give a crap about the shape, what does it matter and why?

Well, it matters because:

We, people on earth are the center of creation, not a speck in a large universe,
thus PROVING an Intelligent Designer.
Athiests suddenly are hit with the fact Proving God exists.. Believers are vindicated and emboldened in their faith and Agnostics finally will jump off of the fence.

The fear of a meteor hitting us, the sun exploding, axis tilt, climate change, etc Immediately vaporates because we are in an enclosed system.

People then see that NASA, government, military and all of our learning institutions have lied to us all across the earth so that leads them to start wanting to know what else they are lying about.

The peace that finally came over me after learning the truth is indescribable.
07:51 AM - Jan 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 January, 12:21
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Plus, I think humanity will become better stewards of the Earth. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
18 January, 11:47
Seems to me you can prove the existence of God by asking one question: Where did everything come from?

"Science" has no answer for this one. The Big Bang requires a huge miracle before it can even begin.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 January, 04:25
In response Other Half to her Publication
The big bang theory requires more faith in the absence of fact than creation.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 January, 02:43
In response Other Half to her Publication
I just adore the absolute lunacy of "you can't give an answer, that proves my made up one is correct"

With this mindset, we would still be sitting by the fire because progress would be impossible.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 January, 11:04
Well said!

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
18 January, 10:05

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 January, 04:28
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
l my fam dont like me, they DONT want to wake...i love them,but i am physically alone.want to just..leave them..it hurts None of them belive in YESHUA or YAHWEH..i have never been to church read the,book, however my love for the Almighty is off the charts right now.,

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
18 January, 10:03
You are so spot on galaxy777 it's not funny. If you're not in absolute awe in realizing where you are and who you are, you simply don't get it. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say drop-to-your knees awe! At least I am and you're right about the peace that washes over you realizing you never have to be afraid, again. Not ever!

Remember, the larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.

One individual in this thread just about soiled his/her pants (apoplectic) that we'd even entertain such a notion. I remember being there. You? After all, being a classically trained pure and applied chemist from a prestigious university bought me some street credit, right? How wrong I was. How naïve I was. This was the gateway to my walk with Christ and, I for one will never look back. This taught me so much more than the silly shape of this planet we call home. At least now if somebody tells me boogers are flammable, I'm going to at least test it. God bless you, each.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 January, 10:09
Wonderful testimony! Lol flammable boogers...🤣

God bless you too, my brother in Christ!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 January, 10:17
I remember when I first came across someone talking flat earth. As you can tell by my name, I loved space! Literally! I wanted to be an astronaut when I was younger, but it wasn't in the cards.

Anyway, I started looking into it to "debunk" their insane proofs. I was stumped after the first person said 8 inches per mile squared. That is what the official heliocentric model states; yet it didn't add up. We could see far beyond 8" per mile squared. The math just doesn't work.

Then got bombarded by official NASA and military files, the FACT that they faked astronauts in space ( I mean, why fake it if you can do it?) and the official images of earth are not actual pictures, but a composite. With all of the satellites in space, why couldn't one of them turn around and take an actual picture? Because they cant!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
18 January, 08:03
Spare us... We dont care. Go away with the flat earth psyop.

For God sakes, go away

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 January, 08:08
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Stop trying to silence people. Are you a patriot that believes in free speech, thought, and debate or not?
Bring something to the table that we can discuss or simply block me... I dont care. However I will NEVER shut up or go away.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 January, 08:11
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
You just did exactly what you say you dislike about other people trying to silence you.