Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 January, 08:06
Whether the earth is flat or not doesn’t solve shit.

It doesn’t make people not evil.

It doesn’t keep people from sacrificing and abusing children.

It doesn’t help us win anything.

If anything, it divides and conquers and people end up arguing about pointless shit.

Let’s take 3 steps forward and zero steps back instead of 1 step forward and two steps back.

Flat earth arguments are for weak minds, given the current situation on planet earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 January, 07:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, I understand why you think this. It is a huge red pill to swallow. I was where you are now about 2 years ago. Didnt give a crap about the shape, what does it matter and why?

Well, it matters because:

We, people on earth are the center of creation, not a speck in a large universe,
thus PROVING an Intelligent Designer.
Athiests suddenly are hit with the fact Proving God exists.. Believers are vindicated and emboldened in their faith and Agnostics finally will jump off of the fence.

The fear of a meteor hitting us, the sun exploding, axis tilt, climate change, etc Immediately vaporates because we are in an enclosed system.

People then see that NASA, government, military and all of our learning institutions have lied to us all across the earth so that leads them to start wanting to know what else they are lying about.

The peace that finally came over me after learning the truth is indescribable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
18 January, 10:03
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
You are so spot on galaxy777 it's not funny. If you're not in absolute awe in realizing where you are and who you are, you simply don't get it. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say drop-to-your knees awe! At least I am and you're right about the peace that washes over you realizing you never have to be afraid, again. Not ever!

Remember, the larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.

One individual in this thread just about soiled his/her pants (apoplectic) that we'd even entertain such a notion. I remember being there. You? After all, being a classically trained pure and applied chemist from a prestigious university bought me some street credit, right? How wrong I was. How naïve I was. This was the gateway to my walk with Christ and, I for one will never look back. This taught me so much more than the silly shape of this planet we call home. At least now if somebody tells me boogers are flammable, I'm going to at least test it. God bless you, each.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
I remember when I first came across someone talking flat earth. As you can tell by my name, I loved space! Literally! I wanted to be an astronaut when I was younger, but it wasn't in the cards.

Anyway, I started looking into it to "debunk" their insane proofs. I was stumped after the first person said 8 inches per mile squared. That is what the official heliocentric model states; yet it didn't add up. We could see far beyond 8" per mile squared. The math just doesn't work.

Then got bombarded by official NASA and military files, the FACT that they faked astronauts in space ( I mean, why fake it if you can do it?) and the official images of earth are not actual pictures, but a composite. With all of the satellites in space, why couldn't one of them turn around and take an actual picture? Because they cant!
10:17 AM - Jan 18, 2022
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
18 January, 11:23
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I'm convinced it's part of the greatest psyop ever run on mankind. I'm convinced an "alien invasion" is in the cards for our future. Of course, they're not aliens but rather fallen angels hell-bent on the total destruction of man. I further believe a previously unknown world leader will step out onto the stage and make peace with these so-called aliens. He will be the antichrist foretold about in our love letter from God (Bible).

It's a working theory albeit could very well be wrong, in part or in whole. That card trick works if you have your audience believing they're a biochemical aberration on a globe floating in a sea of galaxies, stars, and planets. This sleight of hand doesn't if you think you're standing on a flat enclosed 'snow globe'.

Glad you liked the flammable booger reference galaxy777
That was intended as a tip of the hat to YOU. And, thank you for the kind words. Genuinely.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 January, 01:13
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
When i was a kid, my Dad had an "encounter" with a being. He saw the cigar shaped ship crash in the field behind our house. He thought the whole encounter lasted only 5 seconds. What he couldnt understandwas the 11 minutes of missing time. He was contacted by Carl Raschke and agreed to be hypnotized. He described this being is what we know now as a gray. This thing talked to him telepathically. Said his name was Thamus. Ill never forget it. It scared him so much he never wanted to talk about it much afterward.
Strangly Thamus is an egyptian god.
My dad had an encounter with a fallen angel in my opinion.