Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
16 January, 05:24
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
SO FAR MOST SOPHISTICATED SMEAR CAMPAIGN I HEARD😁😁😁

ONLY WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME IS,
THAT ELON JOIN RESISTANCE...

WE LIVE IN DUALITY, LITERALLY EVERYONE HAS SOME SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET...

ITS EASY CAST A STONE, BUT WHAT GIVE US AUTHORITY TO DO SO...? πŸ€”

ELON FATHER IS PEDO, MINE MORTAL MOM PROBABLY WAS TOO...

ELON IS RICH KID, WHICH "NAZI" HERETAGE?
HE TWEET ABOUT IT "DESTINY DESTINY"...

MINE GRAND GRAND FATHER WAS BILIONAIRE,
WHEN HIS GERMAN MOTHER DIE, HE CAST TO HIS GRAVE 80.000.000 CZECH CROWN IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA GOLDEN ERA, WHEN OUR COUNTRY HAS 6TH WORLD HDP IN 1920...

ONLY GOD COULD JUDGE ELON...WITHOUT ELON THERE WILL BE NO STARLINK, NO EBS...NADA.

https://youtu.be/J3_NVVDOn...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 06:37
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Queensryche performing Operation: Mindcrime. #Queensryche #OperationMindcrime #Remastered

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 06:39
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 January, 04:55
EXCEPT AJ is them also. BUT truth on him. ALSO a bloodliner.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 January, 08:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
nope AJ is not. Flynn and Steve Pchenick (mispel) like Jones alot. i have heard multiple stories of AJ being on the good side. Do not believe everything you here. And with that said...No one can believe ANYTHING about anyone right now. We are in a pysop...learn it..live it..get use to it until this shitshow is over. Stop believing everything you hear and research. always consider the resource. I know Elon comes from a shady background..but I think Trump set him straight in the beginning of this and now helping the white hats. only my theory...i am still waiting for the finale.

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
16 January, 04:53
Not an impressive hit piece. The ones on Trump, Flynn or Q are much better.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 January, 04:50
TY for posting this, well told and documented, in short aspect.