Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
16 January, 04:44
Elon Musk Exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 January, 04:55
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
EXCEPT AJ is them also. BUT truth on him. ALSO a bloodliner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
nope AJ is not. Flynn and Steve Pchenick (mispel) like Jones alot. i have heard multiple stories of AJ being on the good side. Do not believe everything you here. And with that said...No one can believe ANYTHING about anyone right now. We are in a pysop...learn it..live it..get use to it until this shitshow is over. Stop believing everything you hear and research. always consider the resource. I know Elon comes from a shady background..but I think Trump set him straight in the beginning of this and now helping the white hats. only my theory...i am still waiting for the finale.
08:23 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
17 January, 09:01
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I was told about AJ prenet, even about the agent in the wings card, of illuminati cards, and the HOT dog part of the card. Told he was fo sho bloodliner, and IF any real uprising occurred info wise they had their "agent in the wings" poised. Told in DOS form to me, so no suprise to me at all when AJ showed up.

17 January, 10:58
His uncle or father had connections..not AJ

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 January, 07:56
Watch out he blocks everyone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

17 January, 08:41
Heard pre net before this net existed, in DOS form and stand by those statements about AJ.

17 January, 10:58
yeah YOU HEARD. LOL....thats a smart thing to say.

17 January, 08:25
Zuckerberg didnt create facebook. Gates didnt create Windows. all have deep connections to criminals..and all have alot of money. Money buys you anything..evil sucks you in. Just wait and see when this all comes out.......

17 January, 08:59
Yeah Illuminati money. Fiat.