Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Please pray for my family and Our friends family. My wife's mentor died last night. Yes, they were vaxxd, yes they were put on a ventilator. It was murder God knows! Our hearts are broken.
02:35 PM - Jan 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
17 January, 01:25
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
15 January, 08:11
So sorry for your loss 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 January, 08:12
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Tha k You! Fren

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 January, 07:50
🙏🙏🙏

15 January, 08:07
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Thank You!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 January, 07:50
🙏🙏🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
15 January, 07:47
I am so sorry! Sending prayers! My son has covid pneumonia, but he is staying away from the hospital. He went to urgent care, and they gave him meds, so he is doing better. Thank God! Yes, he and his family have been vaxxed. I begged them not to do it!

15 January, 08:09
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
If you need anything for him you DM me.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 January, 07:46
I am very sorry for your loss. prayers going up in Yeshuas name. 🙏

Numbers 6:24-26

15 January, 08:10
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Thank you!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 January, 06:42
sending up prayers now🙏🙏

15 January, 06:43
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Thank You! It's been rough, yet we feel the prayers. God is too good to us.

Celery Juicer @Emme
14 January, 04:49
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💗

14 January, 04:53
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Thank You!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
14 January, 04:47
😔 💜🙏🙏🙏💜 So sorry. Prayers and love.

14 January, 04:52
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Thank You!

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
14 January, 04:43
Sorry to hear this... May God wrap His love, comfort and peace around you all! 🙏🏻✝️

14 January, 04:52
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
Thank You!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 January, 04:30
Prayers lifted Patriot💖

14 January, 04:31
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank You!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 January, 03:26
I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife's mentor.
Sending condolences and prayers to everyone for the loss of their loved one. May all the beautiful memories shared bring peace to your broken hearts.
🙏✝️🙏

14 January, 04:27
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank You!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 January, 03:24
Such sad news. I am so sorry this has happened to your friends. May God love hold you.🙏🙏🙏

14 January, 04:28
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank You!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 January, 03:24
God bless you & your family, DD,
& your friend's family.
So sorry.
God's blessings of shining health
& abundance unceasing
to you all 🙏💞🕊️

14 January, 04:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank You!

Storm Rider @Rider
14 January, 03:21
Sending Prayers 🙏🕊

14 January, 04:28
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Thank You!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
14 January, 03:18
Sorry hear that brother. They will definitely be in my prayers tonight. God bless you and the family bro.

14 January, 04:30
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Thank You Brother.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 January, 03:15
Give all your weight to God. May your family and friends grow within God and may God work among you all. God bless you.

14 January, 03:16
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Thank You and Amen to that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 January, 03:14
Prayers for your family. And theirs. MURDER is exactly what it is.

14 January, 03:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank You! Yes, it is murder.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 January, 03:13
I’m so sorry, praying for your family especially for your wife. ❤️🙏🏻

14 January, 03:17
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thank You.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
14 January, 03:03
🙏🌷I'm so sorry for your family and friends' loss. Prayers for God's grace to get you all through this.

14 January, 03:12
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Thank You!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 January, 03:02
DD....that just sucks....I am so sorry. sending prayers and hugs.

15 January, 08:14
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank You Anne! Wouldn't want to be here without you.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 January, 02:58
so sorry for your loss. my prayers to all

14 January, 03:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank You!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 January, 02:48
Prayers for all!! I am so very sorry - May our Almighty Father bless and comfort all of you!!! 🙏 ❤️ ☀️

14 January, 02:50
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Thank You!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
14 January, 02:56
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
thank you, and you as well.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 January, 02:46
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank You!

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 January, 02:39
So very sorry to hear this. 😔🙏🙏🙏

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
Jeremy Camp - Out Of My Hands (Radio Version/Lyric Video) - YouTube

Official Lyric Video for “Out Of My Hands” (Radio Edit) by Jeremy Camp Get “Out of my Hands” here: https://jeremycamp.lnk.to/outofmyhandsradioIDSubscribe to ...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🦋🦋🌹

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
14 January, 02:38
Prayers for all 🙏🏻

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Thank You.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 January, 02:37
Prayer for your family and theirs. Her mentor is in God’s Hands. 🙏

14 January, 02:40
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank You!