Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.
02:46 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 January, 10:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i was kicked off the asshole nurses page for calling out nurses who said “let the unvaxxed die from covid” you sound just like they do. zero wwg1wga vibes here. sickening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
14 January, 12:39
SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 January, 12:20
So many healthcare workers participated in this evil where many of us lost family and friends. Some of them knew what they were doing, some followed orders without questioning. But there are many who serve with love, respect and care. ‘Plenty’ does not mean ‘all’ and I believe God knows.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
13 January, 11:40
Unvaxxed (religious exempt) RN son said this week most of his co-workers have left or transferred etc. leaving him and two others in dept. Some nurses are leaving because they refuse to take booster. Extremely shorthanded.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 January, 11:35
not me. im anti bax and a pure blood! i need a break from all the stupid ones that believe this shit!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 11:14
Doq my niece is an innocent care worker, she has nothing to do with this twisted need to vaxt to get paid agenda. She is a radiology tech, even if she were a receptionist in a clinic, this bullshit mandate would include her. so fook yeah, this pisses me off. She is young and just trying to make a living, and has already been forced to get vaxed or lose her job. I pray to God it was saline.
The Pain Will Come

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 January, 11:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
sid she have to get vaxxed? i too am a tech and woek for the govt but they allowed my religious exemption

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 January, 11:12
PICK A LANE

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 January, 09:30
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
yeah…that is how Jesus would react 🙄

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 January, 11:09
Lockstep--the complicit lefty health care workers is what Doq
is refering to i'm sure, I have enough friends/relatives in that
world and I can say for sure many are nogoodniks

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
13 January, 09:50
i normally agree with you Doc, but in this statement, you are way off base!! this mandate on healthcare workers affects everyone from the janotors to the adminstsrtors and everyone in between

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
13 January, 10:03
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
which is ME!! i bill the Medicaide claims, im unvaxxed never tested and will not comply! I have kept my elderly parents and myself free from the covid /flu 2 yrs… small town USA no other decent paying jobs here especially for a 59 year old divorced woman! 😡🤬

Darlene Sully @JDSully
13 January, 11:45
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
I agree with you, I lost my job as an Admin worker for a small Hospital in my town. My daughter is an RN nurse and to keep her job she had to take the shot, she needed to keep working to support her children otherwise she would not be able to buy food. But she left it to the last minute, and is Not in agreement with all the vax mandates. I myself have not taken anything so I am vax free. Not everyone in the medical field are to blame.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 January, 09:32
VaXXcellent Point Doq.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
13 January, 09:30
"I was following orders" is unacceptable. If your moral compass is not aligned...bye!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 January, 11:27
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
💯..Also believe this is why the mandate stays for healthcare system. It will make the wise ones choose freedom over $ an the ones that stay an get the vax will have limited time on earth. sad, but true. Then hopefully rebuild our healthcare system. That's whats great about free will..they have to make that choice..

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 January, 09:25
Most of these people are young kids. My daughter works in an eye hospital is wearing 2 fkin masks for 8 hours 5 days a week. She not a threat to anyone just hard working. A lot of these workers in healthcare have nothing to do with the virus but are being forced out because of the vaccine mandated for Government funded locations. its fkin cruelty and evil.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 January, 09:37
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Nobody can forced you to do something you know it´s wrong. I´m an anesthesia nurse and I said no to the mask, the test and the vaccine : i´ ve been sendt home without pay : I WILL NOT COMPLY and i will not work with these evils !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
13 January, 08:22
I worked 100% remote and still lost my job because of my medical excemption being denied which was written by their own Dr. Im at no fault and I am pissed.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
13 January, 07:58
Yes. And the old Fed will be gone.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
13 January, 07:46
Amen

Mary Lennox @Veritable
13 January, 07:36
Some are good people caught in a bad system. The good ones need to band together. Rise up and speak out!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
13 January, 07:19
Yes!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 January, 05:17

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 January, 10:06
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Calling all maskholes

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
13 January, 04:29
unfortunately probably most. so glad i stopped wife from being a jab handler. she almost did it as a part-time gig. phew. she sticks to cleaning teeth. safe ut she still double Dernad. ugh

Bee Saved @BSaved
13 January, 04:20
My daughter deserves to be protected constitutionally while she is doing her residency.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
13 January, 04:20
I lost trust in healthcare workers decades ago.

All you have to do is care for an aging parent in the healthcare system and you see all the corruption.

Or go through your own health issues and try to get treatment that isn't driven by the Rockefeller Industrial Complex.

The whole corrupt system has to come down.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
13 January, 04:17
The whole system is dead anyway. And they font care about YOU the patient, just the money! Bit it is still unconstitutional, no matter how you put it.

Deni Lynn @Denilyn
13 January, 04:11
Remember, Jesus didn't ask for revenge. He could have asked his Father to get all of them. Instead He said "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do". He said that of the Roman soldiers who really didn't know even though they were the ones actually performing the execution. I'm retired. I have time to watch every video, get on every social media forum, and find out what's going on. Full time workers with families to raise only know what their leaders are telling them. Many nurses are out of a job. And I retired before any of this started. Yet on this forum I am hated because I was a nurse. You aren't the first. You hate all nurses as much as the lefties hate all the police. Some are bad so let's hate them all. You're no better than the people you "disagree" with.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 January, 04:07
Before everyone becomes all "blood thirsty," like the cabal, there are amazing caregivers out there caring for my mom right now, at what is probably her end-of-life journey.

We need law and order, not mob rule. The healthcare system has been "sick" for a long time. But we don't want to lose good people.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 January, 05:13
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Should be called sickcare not healthcare

Msterri ... @Msterri
13 January, 04:03
I know plenty of healthcare workers very well, and they drank the kookaid, got vaxxed, boosted, then got Covid. Still can’t see it and think they would have gotten a worse case of Covid had they not been vaxxed. Still promoting the vaxx and boosters. At this point I’m pretty sure they are much, much more stupid than evil.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
13 January, 04:24
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Ignorance does not equal innocence.

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
13 January, 07:25
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Let's grant your argument that healthcare workers are stupid. Do stupid people not deserve constitutional protection?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 January, 03:59
Can't happen soon enough.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
13 January, 03:58
AGREED!!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 January, 03:53
I’m so looking forward to it!