Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:46
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
Doq my niece is an innocent care worker, she has nothing to do with this twisted need to vaxt to get paid agenda. She is a radiology tech, even if she were a receptionist in a clinic, this bullshit mandate would include her. so fook yeah, this pisses me off. She is young and just trying to make a living, and has already been forced to get vaxed or lose her job. I pray to God it was saline.
The Pain Will Come
11:14 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 January, 11:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
sid she have to get vaxxed? i too am a tech and woek for the govt but they allowed my religious exemption

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 January, 11:01
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
She lives in the tyrant state of Oregon and was forced to vax last year or lose her job.