Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:46
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 January, 09:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Most of these people are young kids. My daughter works in an eye hospital is wearing 2 fkin masks for 8 hours 5 days a week. She not a threat to anyone just hard working. A lot of these workers in healthcare have nothing to do with the virus but are being forced out because of the vaccine mandated for Government funded locations. its fkin cruelty and evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
Nobody can forced you to do something you know it´s wrong. I´m an anesthesia nurse and I said no to the mask, the test and the vaccine : i´ ve been sendt home without pay : I WILL NOT COMPLY and i will not work with these evils !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09:37 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 January, 09:37
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
it must be a luxury to be able to afford to walk away. try staying in the fight dodging the mandates validating your patients healthcare choices, validating their suspicions. try sitting in the lunchroom and redpilling your coworkers who are finally catching on go the lie. try questioning drs motivations for pushing remdesivir and vax. make them look you in the eye…what have you actually accomplished?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 January, 02:45
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I haven´t walk away : i´ve been sent home from work = no work (=no salary) indtil i come back with a coronapas (=test or vaccine) or indtil the government changes "his mind ". I don´t have the luxury to go away ( I wish) : i have A LOT OF bills to pay as everybody ! I´m not rich ! If this continue I would have to improvise , i can´t afford this situation a long time but I WILL NOT COMPLY !! the result ?? My coworkers (you thought I ´m crazy when i told them it was about control and less freedom and not about the virus) are starting to see who they are working for and what their government is doing !!! God bless us ALL.

Michelle Walsh @Colombana1776
13 January, 11:00
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
yes! this is right on!! the vaccinated nurses watched and gladly took the the jobs left behind by an unvaccinated nurse… bragging about the overtime their getting and knowingly lying about the truth! God Bless and save all the unvaccinated doctors and nurses who stood by the truth 🙏🙏