Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:46
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deni Lynn @Denilyn
Remember, Jesus didn't ask for revenge. He could have asked his Father to get all of them. Instead He said "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do". He said that of the Roman soldiers who really didn't know even though they were the ones actually performing the execution. I'm retired. I have time to watch every video, get on every social media forum, and find out what's going on. Full time workers with families to raise only know what their leaders are telling them. Many nurses are out of a job. And I retired before any of this started. Yet on this forum I am hated because I was a nurse. You aren't the first. You hate all nurses as much as the lefties hate all the police. Some are bad so let's hate them all. You're no better than the people you "disagree" with.
04:11 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Denilyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deni Lynn, click on at the bottom under it