Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:46
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
I know plenty of healthcare workers very well, and they drank the kookaid, got vaxxed, boosted, then got Covid. Still can’t see it and think they would have gotten a worse case of Covid had they not been vaxxed. Still promoting the vaxx and boosters. At this point I’m pretty sure they are much, much more stupid than evil.
04:03 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
13 January, 07:25
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Let's grant your argument that healthcare workers are stupid. Do stupid people not deserve constitutional protection?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
13 January, 10:50
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
I do think they deserve constitutional protection just like everyone else. And they are still frontline workers that should not be mandated even though they are in healthcare.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
13 January, 04:24
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Ignorance does not equal innocence.

Msterri ... @Msterri
13 January, 04:42
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Well if they took the vaxx and booster themselves they were not pretending. They obviously believed in it. But if they didn’t get the shot or booster then I’d be suspicious.