CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
this is a recurring theme with Mr T where he endorses people and they get voted in, and then turn rino.

What is the deal with this bad endorsement circle? I think we need to do our own research, and see if the rinos doxx themselves BEFORE they get voted in.

What say you? Any comments? What am I not getting here?
11:21 AM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
10 January, 12:30
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Didn’t Julian Assange say that 98% of them were corrupt? Not too many people in that pure 2%. Our choices have always been the lesser of 2 evils.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 12:33
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Then we need to find a way to get rid of them, under rule of law.

But we need a fair election, with no cheating. Wonder how that will happen. Maybe blockchain? Or go back to paper, but I still remember the pregnant and hanging chads fiasco with Bush in Florida.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 January, 12:28

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 12:33
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
🤣🎯🍊

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 January, 12:16
so far you hear info that this state or that state are finding problems with the past election. i guess they feel that cant say that definite there was a problem because god hasnt announced it. im being sarcastic..yes...because i dont understand it anymore.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 12:18
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
🎯I totally agree, and yes, feeling the sarcasm also!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 January, 12:13
i agree with you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 12:09
IMHO he is putting them on display for a reason. Remember with Nesara once it is announced it won't matter who is in what seat from City, County, State, Court Judges, Congress, SCOTUS and Military that does NOT follow the Constitution is not going to be keeping that seat.
Nesara states in it's rules that a new election must be held (QFS Voting system cheat proof, fraud proof, secure) within 120 days of the announcement. I'm thinking this will not only be the Pres position but it will trickle down to all Gov entities, like no more 3 letter agencies etc... as well. This is why I think he endorses the ones he either wants to expose or really does like and knows whats coming. Whole new Constitutional way of living is coming.🙏

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 January, 11:59
I dunno, CM...

I've gotten used to watching them puff themselves up like toads hoping to RULE over the rest of us...

Kinda makes their fall a lot more amusing, ya know?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 12:01
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Ahhh my FAV meme queen! This wise lady gets it..😂🙌

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 12:03
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
🍊🙏🤣👊

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 January, 11:53
Sadly, there aren't many true republicans who run for office.

I think a lot of the RINOs who are in deep red counties run as a republican simply because the odds of a victory are in their favor.

And once they're in office, most of them cave to lobbyists and special interest groups.

It's like they say, honest politicians don't last long.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 11:56
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
bribed, blackmailed or brainwashed? I agree with your post, totally!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
10 January, 11:32
Perhaps it is to teach us to never blindly follow anyone's recommendation. We must do our own research. I also think it is to call attention to that person and check them out.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 11:36
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
I think so too, but if it is someone not in my state, it is harder to follow them. Thank goodness for people sharing information, or I would be a deer in headlights at times.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 January, 11:30
First off, no more attorneys in office. Second is WE need to be running for these positions. If I could just get to a quantum med bed I'd do it my fucking self! Third, I'd round up a bunch of folks aka PATRIOTS from here and we then could straighten this bullshit out in short order.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 11:59
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I love your spirit Ramon...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
10 January, 11:30
It happens a lot. AZ too. Why Ducey? I wonder he must know. But why. I've tried researching. It's a BS

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 11:37
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
🍊👊🙏 agree

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 January, 11:24
I think he knows who the bad players are and is exposing them! He gave them a chance and then THEY blow it. Are there people running against them that are worth voting in? As in one is better than the alternative? I have no other guesses as to why he would endorse them.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 11:25
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
good points. he really seems to call them out. ty for your great point.