CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 11:21
this is a recurring theme with Mr T where he endorses people and they get voted in, and then turn rino.

What is the deal with this bad endorsement circle? I think we need to do our own research, and see if the rinos doxx themselves BEFORE they get voted in.

What say you? Any comments? What am I not getting here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
Didn’t Julian Assange say that 98% of them were corrupt? Not too many people in that pure 2%. Our choices have always been the lesser of 2 evils.
12:30 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 12:33
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Then we need to find a way to get rid of them, under rule of law.

But we need a fair election, with no cheating. Wonder how that will happen. Maybe blockchain? Or go back to paper, but I still remember the pregnant and hanging chads fiasco with Bush in Florida.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
10 January, 12:36
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Didn’t Bush start the whole election tampering? I’m convinced he rigged the election against Al Gore in retrospect.