Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
06 March, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy you think gold will get back to the $1500-1550/oz range now that Russia is essentially back on the gold standard?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
08 January, 08:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
06 January, 09:30
hey brother , we still looking for this?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
06 January, 09:03
That's quite a drop with credit and M1 money supply exploding. I sure hope this isn't the case, but I will admit, refusal to breakout has me wondering AND, yes the banksters could cleanup with a big drop and flip long.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
07 January, 08:41
In response William Filer to his Publication
Not happy at all about prospect of a big drop in metals. Why do the banks get to fleece the longs to save their own ass? Many good people are rightly freaked out about ALL markets amongst everything else and now they get scared to death with yet another derivatives based smash by the banks?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 January, 08:42
😆Forgot: "Not a financial advisor"

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 January, 07:59
T = 20
G = 7

27 < > 9 (most high)

72 = George Bush

Timber?

Gold shall destroy the Fed.

Or do I need more sleep again? 😂

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 January, 07:59
T = 20
G = 7

27 < > 9 (most high)

72 = George Bush

Timber?

Gold shall destroy the Fed.

Or do I need more sleep again? 😂

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
06 January, 07:12
got a silver range gold little out my price rabge bought 55 ounces of silver @$25

Law & Physics @physics171
06 January, 06:24
Gold drops also signalling an event?

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
06 January, 05:37
HI do you like $PAXG? I don't want to withdraw to my bank account and I think this crypto is as good as buying gold? apparently you OWN the gold and can get it delivered if you want

Verily Chambers @Verily1
06 January, 05:48
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
Go to Wallstreetsilver on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/W...

Join up and read the tab for newbies. The silver PSLV does what you suggest in silver. Run by Sprott. Their equivalent in Gold would be ok too. Not advice

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 January, 05:31

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
06 January, 05:30
Q Drop 43
These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
06 January, 05:06
buy on the dip

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 January, 04:38

Nikola Svilarov @SvilarovNikola
08 January, 06:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 January, 04:21
Got me thinking about this tweet. Why is gold more valuable universally? Still didn't figure put this one.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 January, 09:27
This was pretty amazing.
Also liked the moving sidewalks!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
07 January, 02:11
It can be a shield for harmful solar rays so if sprinkled in the atmosphere it could help with that

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 January, 04:18
is this you vk? 😂🙌👀

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 January, 03:20
lol

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
06 January, 03:05
VK, I had a dream today. Mankind has triumphed over evil. Agartha played a role there. Possible connection of humanity with Agartha, MAYBE. I looked at the sky and there was a colorful glow. I took the binoculars and saw a levitating, ethereal pyramid. I wondered what was hidden under the pyramids. Then the dream ended. I don't know, but I feel great all day.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 03:04
This is Gold=122

Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

LFG!

@doqholliday

TBo ogg donated @tbog
06 January, 02:46
Looks like February ish

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
06 January, 02:12
I wish i could! Have to stick with silver for now. Cant afford it.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 January, 02:13
The price of Gold at $1790
Drop 179:
>What stringer was provided (2) days prior to event?
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]

confirm 0600 (time) yes
Green 0600 (time)
Base Green Yellow (condition yellow?) Air

>What were the keywords in the stringer?
confirm
green
Yellow
Sky
Green 0600 : GO

https://qalerts.app/?n=179
(Pic below HT to ItzaDEWzy on TG)

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
06 January, 05:34
In response True North to her Publication
Capitol bldg was GREEN this a.m., then GOLD. Now no U.S. flag flying above the ramparts (at least when wife checked).

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 January, 02:01
Where is a good place for a beginner to purchase gold?
SPELL it out bc I am not kidding when I say "beginner"...

Msterri ... @Msterri
06 January, 05:55
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I agree with JM bullion as well as SD Bullion. I also buy from Apmex but their premiums are higher.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 January, 06:28
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I bought my silver and gold on Money Metals Exchange. Love them. Great customer service!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 01:53

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
06 January, 01:48
T 20 G 7 > 207 > 27 > JFK

THISISGOLD 122
JFK Jr lives 122
America first 122
It was rigged 122
Surrender 122

THISISGOLDDOT 161
Our movement 161
Jesus Birthday 161
The hour is near 161
Shock the world 161
Trump tweet 161
Cant touch this 161

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 12:01
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Anything on the Vatican with those 2 numbers?
He was talking about that shortly after this post...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 January, 01:45
Gold Dip?

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 January, 01:45
Short stacking silver atm. Great outlook on those prices though.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
06 January, 01:42
TG 27
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

1321 1231
What will next week hold?
MOAB.

Striker Patriot @smtexas
06 January, 01:38
Are gold and silver going to go to their paper values?

https://usdebtclock.org