Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 01:21
This is Gold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Got me thinking about this tweet. Why is gold more valuable universally? Still didn't figure put this one.
04:21 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
07 January, 02:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It can be a shield for harmful solar rays so if sprinkled in the atmosphere it could help with that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 January, 09:27
This was pretty amazing.
Also liked the moving sidewalks!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
07 January, 02:15
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
wow that is amazing!!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
07 January, 02:19
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Yes pretty awesome, thanks for sharing!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 January, 05:46
It should be a resource like everything else

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 January, 05:33
They use gold plated tips on speaker cables/guitar cables etc because it conducts energy very efficiently. After watching The Lost History of Earth, I've put together the strong possibility that gold plated receptors of were used under antennas, part of the "Cathedral" power generators. It seems free energy used to power the earth before the last Great Reset. I learned a lot of possibilities through that documentary. I believe Gold will be tied to free energy as well as a multitude of other uses.

God/Gold currency.

TS is accurate :)

Not Important @Notimportant
06 January, 05:37
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
pyramids had gold caps ☀️