Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 01:21
This is Gold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
Where is a good place for a beginner to purchase gold?
SPELL it out bc I am not kidding when I say "beginner"...
02:01 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 January, 06:28
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I bought my silver and gold on Money Metals Exchange. Love them. Great customer service!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
06 January, 05:55
I agree with JM bullion as well as SD Bullion. I also buy from Apmex but their premiums are higher.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 January, 05:20
I have bought online with JMBullion. I choose items that are basically pure 99% + silver. Buying $199 or more you get free shipping. You also save $ by paying with an ACH direct withdrawal from your checking account. Buying with credit is the most expensive option. Usually the larger bars of silver are where you get the best price/ounce. However, the small 1 oz rounds and bars are easier to use and exchange for goods as opposed to one large heavy bar of silver. It depends on why you are buying the silver. You will want have a secure place to store your precious metals.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
06 January, 05:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Good advice. Whatever you do, do not buy payer silver - allocated or unallocated, pooled etc. Take possession or rent a vault that is yours only that you can witness then putting your bars into, witness the seal being applied and you have the key and code.

Join reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/W... and study the Tab for newbies. Great community and lots of stackers with good advice and generally good manners.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
06 January, 02:14
Extremely trustworthy dealer. I buy silver from them. Cant afford gold right now.
https://www.jmbullion.com/...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 January, 02:43
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
So...if we buy gold...can that then be liquidated to be used for purchasing power??? or, does it just sit there?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts