Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
07 January, 12:55
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
....very weird.... i was wondering literally earlier wonder where ol vince was as hadnt seen online for a while.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
....very weird.... i was wondering literally earlier wonder where ol vince was as hadnt seen online for a while.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
07 January, 11:17
Why Pittsburgh I wonder?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 January, 11:22
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
Its the KEYSTONE State =)

Durham boats were built in PA.
3 most important documents in American history created in PA.

and much more i dont know about 😊

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
Because Pennsylvanians da BOMB

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
06 January, 01:25
I am 5'3 you decide

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 January, 01:31
In response Brenda Tek to her Publication
haha 🔥🔥🔥🔥 lucky you ! thats a GREAT picture 🤗🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 January, 01:12
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
that was absolutely gold. i laughed so hard at that monkey and Bill Maher 😂😂. FUSCA FOR THE WIN ! 🇺🇸

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 January, 12:58
Literally the exact same copy I carry of the pocket Constitution. Pardon my "French" but what a timeless fucking piece of literal mastery! If you really know English, you CAN clearly understand the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution Of The United States, and the Bill of Rights! And any damned America worth his weight in shit knows these three at the very least minimally or you're doing the whole damned thing wrong!!~
This is set up entirely on your sovereignty and your will to fight for it and support is to keep it! Read it, all of it says YOUR CREATOR is your ONLY superior power in the entire arrangement!
~BUT~
This ONLY applies to real Americans willing to keep its words preserved! NOT for crying, candy assed, waiting for John Wayne to come galloping into my rescue wimps! Get some CPR on morality quick, it needs to return!

Lotta people died to get here, and you honor their memories & sacrifices by groveling at the feet of the very enemy they died to defeat once!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 January, 01:01
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
WE
WE
WE THE PEOPLE HOLD THE POWER.

AMEN! GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.

GOD HAS ALREADY WON !

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 January, 01:16
In response GOD WON to her Publication
I MISS THE FEELING OF TRUE BLISS AND GOD GIVEN FREEDOM 🔥🖤 even if it only existed for a moment in the past. these days are HARD. and a good laugh makes a big difference 🤗🙏🏼✨

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
06 January, 12:05
BAM ! Come out, come out wherever you are John ! And hurry please

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 January, 12:11
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
2023 ! 🤗✨