Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 January, 11:18
VINCENT FUSCA HAS A MESSAGE 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 January, 12:58
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Literally the exact same copy I carry of the pocket Constitution. Pardon my "French" but what a timeless fucking piece of literal mastery! If you really know English, you CAN clearly understand the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution Of The United States, and the Bill of Rights! And any damned America worth his weight in shit knows these three at the very least minimally or you're doing the whole damned thing wrong!!~
This is set up entirely on your sovereignty and your will to fight for it and support is to keep it! Read it, all of it says YOUR CREATOR is your ONLY superior power in the entire arrangement!
~BUT~
This ONLY applies to real Americans willing to keep its words preserved! NOT for crying, candy assed, waiting for John Wayne to come galloping into my rescue wimps! Get some CPR on morality quick, it needs to return!

Lotta people died to get here, and you honor their memories & sacrifices by groveling at the feet of the very enemy they died to defeat once!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
WE
WE
WE THE PEOPLE HOLD THE POWER.

AMEN! GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.

GOD HAS ALREADY WON !
01:01 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 January, 02:22
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
...its people the only keepers...