Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
05 January, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I know they did something. 2012 was the year I started having all sorts of issues and kept crying to my husband that something was wrong. Something had changed. I said I didn't know what it was but something changed and it wasn't God's doing. I said things aren't suppose to be like this. I'm not supposed to feel this way. I had a literal meltdown. Felt like I was crazy. But I KNEW it. This is amazing. It blows my mind that you just confirmed the one feeling I had that I can pinpoint the exact moment in time and where I was when I was feeling it. Amazing.

Check out pics of yourself in 2012 and then after. We all started aging at an extraordinary rate. Things feel like they shrunk too. Sounds weird I know. But my observational skills are an insane blessing.....but sometimes also a curse. Mostly blessing tho. Just need to know how to use it......

bbruce995 @bbruce995
they are masking what the earth and sun started , they want you distracted from the truth, what is happening to the earth has not happened for over 12 000 years, so its also not going to be pleasant, but remember, they have built up bases underground all over the world, there is a place to protect ourselves from this event. its time we started to focus on the solution instead of the problem https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE NEXT DISASTER | Part 1 - Ice, Fire, Magnetism - YouTube

Every ~12,000 years (and many ~6000 year half-cycles between) there is a major cold event on earth. There is also a magnetic excursion, usually major volcano...

10:33 AM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bbruce995 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from bbruce995 , click on at the bottom under it