Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
This whole special CNN is doing to try and trash Q is just going to make it stronger than ever. Especially when the big reveal(s) comes. Basically free advertising. Streisand effect.
09:26 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 05:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes and GOP is sending their trolls on GAB to dissuade all the misguided Q followers, saying we should unite - horrible Q cult is the only thing standing between us. LL🤣LL
They came in droves for a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
01 February, 04:00
First time I may watch something on CNN. Just for the laughs. Hopefully after this show all their assets will be ceased and they will all be put behind bars for treason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
01 February, 04:09
In response Chris Duke to his Publication
They will probably sound just like the trolls over on Gab...

Having Fits @HavingFits
31 January, 08:38
I don't watch msm but let us know when it airs so I can down vote it on youtube.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
31 January, 12:43
I actually get giggles when I watch msm try to bash anons ..I have to admit it was tough getting to the real truth there was so much disinformation.

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
31 January, 12:40
when I "woke up" at the beginning of fauxvid, I had to wade through some weird shit to reach the island of truth. It made me sick, when I realized the horror of the true world. I had a heart attack. literally, July1, 2020 at 52 yrs old.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 05:21
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
🌹Glad you made it okay...toughen up, we need you fighting on here to help straighten things out and get the World Right-Side UP again.

Tracy Keck @FlawesomeTracy
01 February, 05:56
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
I'm sorry. It will be shocking, and even harmful to some, when the truth is revealed to everyone. I'm glad you got through it.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 January, 12:28
I feel like this is all part of the plan all along.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 12:26

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
31 January, 12:25
reveal is closer than we think 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 January, 12:24
I agree. I feel like it will educate people in the end.

Renee White @Rapnay
30 January, 10:49
least they forget all the free ads they gave our best president ever thanks CNN

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
30 January, 10:30
Sounds like another chess move

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 January, 10:07
Boomerang.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
30 January, 09:55
They know what's coming.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
30 January, 09:53
yep, as they say, 'any publicity is good publicity' 😂😂🤣

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 January, 09:53
"These people are stupid!"

Where have we read that numerous times?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 January, 10:03
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
I go by my 'real' name on FB and I have qutie a few friends who are very liberal and I often get into 2-3 hundred post threads debates with them. They call me every name in the book and then some- but they all want to keep talking- I think that they are kind of jeolous of Q - that they don't have something mysterious and brialliant as Q for themselves.
But, one thing I've learned in all these debates is that they have 'circular programming'- it always comes back full circle to the very beginning if you get too close to convincing them--orange man bad. They can't get past that.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
30 January, 09:50
Well I trust you. I can't bring myself to watch their shit. I'm a happier person for that. I do vision CNN drowning.

David Clayton @BigDawgNC
30 January, 09:42
Its just gonna make people dig more for info

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 09:41
I pray you're right. CNN is lying.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
30 January, 09:38

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
30 January, 09:37
Just waiting for a valid public reveal we can acclaim in some way to Q, just to stuff it to CNN.

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
30 January, 09:36
i taped it to watch later but i think we can all agree that they will not be enjoying the show or popcorn like we will be.

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
30 January, 09:34
The only ones watching don't believe in Q anyway.. no minds will change unless it makes some curious enough to look for themselves...

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
Definitely! I hate CNN so much that it is just firing me up! 🔥

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
30 January, 09:32
im watching it and laughing cause i cant wait until they have to eat their words !!!

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
30 January, 09:29
I agree they are just giving it more attention. wouldn't be a hoot a bunch of libtards turn into anons!😜

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
30 January, 09:29

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
30 January, 09:32
In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication
Smells like panic, LOTS OF PANIC, to me.

TravisQ anon @eZmonty
In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication