Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:26
This whole special CNN is doing to try and trash Q is just going to make it stronger than ever. Especially when the big reveal(s) comes. Basically free advertising. Streisand effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
when I "woke up" at the beginning of fauxvid, I had to wade through some weird shit to reach the island of truth. It made me sick, when I realized the horror of the true world. I had a heart attack. literally, July1, 2020 at 52 yrs old.
12:40 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SeaChelle in this post can reply
Tracy Keck @FlawesomeTracy
01 February, 05:56
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
I'm sorry. It will be shocking, and even harmful to some, when the truth is revealed to everyone. I'm glad you got through it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 05:21
🌹Glad you made it okay...toughen up, we need you fighting on here to help straighten things out and get the World Right-Side UP again.

Having Fits @HavingFits
31 January, 08:36
Sorry, glad u made it past the heart attack.

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
31 January, 10:39
In response Having Fits to her Publication
thank you. I'm weak, and need to push my recovery harder, but live in Weashington State, no job, lockdowns, no sun.