Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:26
This whole special CNN is doing to try and trash Q is just going to make it stronger than ever. Especially when the big reveal(s) comes. Basically free advertising. Streisand effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 January, 09:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
"These people are stupid!"

Where have we read that numerous times?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I go by my 'real' name on FB and I have qutie a few friends who are very liberal and I often get into 2-3 hundred post threads debates with them. They call me every name in the book and then some- but they all want to keep talking- I think that they are kind of jeolous of Q - that they don't have something mysterious and brialliant as Q for themselves.
But, one thing I've learned in all these debates is that they have 'circular programming'- it always comes back full circle to the very beginning if you get too close to convincing them--orange man bad. They can't get past that.
10:03 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
31 January, 07:34
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
you planrted the seeds. #wwg1wga

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 January, 10:06
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
That sounds exhausting!

But admirable in your continued attempts to educate.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 January, 10:11
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
I take time off when I need to.
It's no wonder why they are so messed up. People have purposely done that to them. LIberals are very sneaky and good at getting in positions where they have your kids attention- teachers, etc. -it's a huge problem and they are hateful and revengeful on top of that.
School choice is the only hope.