Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:26
This whole special CNN is doing to try and trash Q is just going to make it stronger than ever. Especially when the big reveal(s) comes. Basically free advertising. Streisand effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
"These people are stupid!"

Where have we read that numerous times?
09:53 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 January, 10:03
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
I go by my 'real' name on FB and I have qutie a few friends who are very liberal and I often get into 2-3 hundred post threads debates with them. They call me every name in the book and then some- but they all want to keep talking- I think that they are kind of jeolous of Q - that they don't have something mysterious and brialliant as Q for themselves.
But, one thing I've learned in all these debates is that they have 'circular programming'- it always comes back full circle to the very beginning if you get too close to convincing them--orange man bad. They can't get past that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 January, 10:06
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
That sounds exhausting!

But admirable in your continued attempts to educate.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
31 January, 07:34
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
you planrted the seeds. #wwg1wga