Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 January, 03:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What actually did happen in 2012? Many were expecting something big to happen 12/21/2012 which then became 2021. But if I see this correct CERN could be used for good! What truly happened 11/11/2018? Q told us Think Waves, controlled moment activated. Earth rang like a bell for 17 seconds! 🤔🛎️🌎

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 05:15
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
11.11.18. Hopefully that was the date someone intervened or went for help. 2023. Timeline.

Pic 2 was referring to Orion Nebula (I think) and 3 different meaning. Pic 3 was referring to Black Stone/Cube/Kaaba. Pic 4 White/Yellow Cube (I think). Pic 4 is pretty clear.

Think the pics attached explains everything.

10 pics total.

Awake Now @Awakenow
I have my TV on for background noise… While writing my below response I hear the narrator say “time travel”! God nod… 😊
05:28 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 05:29
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Vibes :)