Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 January, 03:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What actually did happen in 2012? Many were expecting something big to happen 12/21/2012 which then became 2021. But if I see this correct CERN could be used for good! What truly happened 11/11/2018? Q told us Think Waves, controlled moment activated. Earth rang like a bell for 17 seconds! 🤔🛎️🌎

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11.11.18. Hopefully that was the date someone intervened or went for help. 2023. Timeline.

Pic 2 was referring to Orion Nebula (I think) and 3 different meaning. Pic 3 was referring to Black Stone/Cube/Kaaba. Pic 4 White/Yellow Cube (I think). Pic 4 is pretty clear.

Think the pics attached explains everything.

10 pics total.
05:15 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 January, 04:42
Did anyone watch the series called "His Dark Materials"? I am asking because in that series it is about different worlds in different dimensions and in one world which is much like ours, a woman has created a Quantum Computer which was later during the series being used by Angels to communicate and help. It sounds pretty similar! VK said it's complicated to that OFF WORLD question? That surely is intriguing! 😳

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 04:45
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Heard about, didn't watch. However, I would recommend watching "Fringe".

https://www.imdb.com/title...

Kira Kju @kju17
05 January, 06:11
Question:
is the universe? what is the universe, if any?
is the universe as we know it?
what is the Sun? what is a Moon?
how far are they?
are there planets we know?
Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Mars...
are there other galaxies? where? how many are there?
is there one universe or multiple universes?
is our known universe infinite?
and what's behind it?
everything is different! everything.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 06:36
In response Kira Kju to his Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 January, 05:55
🙏🍀

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 05:48
Very Interesting - hopefully Earths wobble will be fixed

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 January, 05:40
Very nice Johnny!

Awake Now @Awakenow
05 January, 05:28
I have my TV on for background noise… While writing my below response I hear the narrator say “time travel”! God nod… 😊

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 05:29
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Vibes :)

Awake Now @Awakenow
05 January, 05:24
Nice hiding place for one of the most famous faces… and others.