Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 09:48
Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
02 January, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 January, 09:56
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Are you saying you got the jab because of Trump?
Saving XRP response for later.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
02 January, 10:31
frick no! i would never take any of their jabs! but like 90% of my family has unfortunately 😭

i cant wait for the XRP movement !! really need to get back in the green im tryin to retire my momma lol ❤️

03 January, 01:15
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Same here. my extended family, Aunts and Uncles all jabbed. Most Cousins Unjabbed. Hard to argue with the jabbed at family outings since none of them know anyone with any side effects. They can't even imagine that type of evil in this world.

At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells.

Can't imagine under any scenario that Trump will come out against the vax.

Now XRP...
Just follow the money.

Due to the case. It's going to be the first crypto asset with 100% clarity given by the SEC. Zero Doubt.

The worst thing that could happen to Ripple is a Fine and/or Coin Burn. Both of those outcomes are still bullish for XRP when the lawsuit concludes.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
03 January, 05:35

God Wins donated @GR2021
03 January, 06:38
In response Morris Light to his Publication
People under the spell who are around us, will choose to see the adverse events/death numbers of HCQ,IVER, from the above data and ignore the covid numbers. Because we have always told them of alternatives to vax. Spell is strong!

Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it